Twitch.tv

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I just got the navigation update or whatever. I like the improved sidebar, but man that ugly purple bar at the top is horrid. I think it'd probably be fine if the whole thing wasn't purple

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I just got the navigation update or whatever. I like the improved sidebar, but man that ugly purple bar at the top is horrid. I think it'd probably be fine if the whole thing wasn't purple

Horrible I can't have my whole follow list showing w/o having to his load more.

God I hate tech companies that just bloat their UI into utter shit.

That 'online friends' section takes up half the fucking bar.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
End of an era with VGCW doing their final broadcast tonight, was actually pretty lit for something so goofy that I'd say is twitch's first cult hit, especially the last 25 mins.

Last edited:

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm

It comes and goes every other day for me.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
So I have to admit at first I found drdisrespect just straight up cheesy. I keep seeing his videos linked and it really has grown on me. Just great production values and puts a lot of effort into his character. I find his followers to be having fun with the character and aren't anywhere near the creep factor of Summit or Lirik viewers. Found this video of himm getting into character and had no fucking idea and didn't even recognize him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Once you roll with his character and his whole shtick, he's great. But he does rage quite a bit at games while playing solo. He drops the act when doing duos and such.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I got banned on Twitch for streaming Blizzcon back in like 2006 or something. I put in a request to have it overturned two days ago but haven't heard back. How long does it usually take if anyone knows.

Fadaar

That guy
I got like a 24 or 48 hr ban once for streaming a movie for my guild while they raided. Guess if you wanna do shit like that and not have it get picked up need to password protect the channel.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I got like a 24 or 48 hr ban once for streaming a movie for my guild while they raided. Guess if you wanna do shit like that and not have it get picked up need to password protect the channel.
Yeah won't be doing that again. Just wanted my old a_skeleton_03 name. I could make another one sure.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Twitch UI is fucking shit now. Kindergarten kids would do a better job.

EDIT Hate companies that employ artists permanently without anything to actually do. They make changes to make changes. pisses me off

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

watching this now...chat makes it all lol. Miss Aberlin was pretty hot back then ;o

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Fucking Kripp doing anything possible not to play HS arena and that's the only reason to watch him.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Fucking Kripp doing anything possible not to play HS arena and that's the only reason to watch him.

Kripp by far is one of the saddest specimens twitch has produced. Loved him so much in D3 / POE days. Feel bad he's basically working as a walmart greeter with hearthstone. Poor bastard.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Kripp by far is one of the saddest specimens twitch has produced. Loved him so much in D3 / POE days. Feel bad he's basically working as a walmart greeter with hearthstone. Poor bastard.

Dudes making at least 6 figures to look like an unwashed scrub playing video games all day. Don't feel too bad for him. P.S. I loved his ARPG stuff way more also.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Dudes making at least 6 figures to look like an unwashed scrub playing video games all day. Don't feel too bad for him. P.S. I loved his ARPG stuff way more also.

Well ya obviouly, just as far as a big twitch streamer goes I think he's got it pretty bad. And when you say at least 6 figures his youtube is retarded popular too so I'd guess he's getting pretty dang close to 7 figures.