MoonFather hath spoken.
giphy.gif

• 2Picard
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So that guys audience and “eGirls” are not the same as his and he doesn’t care about them? And that’s your mic drop? What am I missing?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

The point is egirls/thots aren't ruining Twitch, because they attract a completely different market that doesn't really interfere with traditional streamers.

• 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 1 user

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Was curious who he was talking about so I watched before the clip and basically he was defending those two dumb chicks who were calling people irresponsible losers for not subbing to them. THEN goes on to saying from a business standpoint he doesn't care. Mr. Soapbox with his shiny morale compass. I don't personally care about the e-girl shit and his opinion is fine, but hearing that come from him is pretty rich.

I used to love Moon but the unironically ironic poop jokes and constant flow of self righteous, hypocritical grandstanding got old real fast. And if you can get past all that, his chat constantly spams tts with nonsense. Who the fuck wants to hear a robot say ELELELELELELELELELEL every few minutes for 6 hours?

It's too bad to, he has the best taste in games and I generally like his playstyle.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
The point is egirls/thots aren't ruining Twitch, because they attract a completely different market that doesn't really interfere with traditional streamers.
That's one way to look at it, but from a business point of view like he mentionned, he should see them as untapped revenue. Just because they don't sub or watch him now doesn't mean they won't ever. Obviously there's some people there just for the e-girls, but it's not all of them.

That said it's whatever, Twitch doesn't seem to care so getting angry about it won't help. Only thing that'll change that is if sponsors or whatever decide they don't want to be associated with a platform that allows that stuff, then they'll probably shut it down. Until then e-girls will still be a thing and people will keep wasting stupid amounts of money on them, but eh as long as they don't force me to watch it don't care much. I just wish they'd let me hide channels/sections in the browse selection. I never need to know how many people are streaming IRL, cause I'm never watching anything from there anyway.

Cybsled

Moonmoon's audience is pepega incels based on his chat, I doubt he would have much crossover with the egirls lol

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If egirls are ruining twitch it was a long time ago when actual titty streamers were a big part of twitch. Blame the kaceytrons of the world

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
They're all the same people; people who give money to someone being a webcam.

Imagine being apart of that group.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
He's a tad too much of a, "Dude, man" guy. He's just too predictable, at least with what he's going to say.

Fadaar

That guy
i think he legit cares about keeping viewers more than a bigger payday, pretty sure he'd turn down a slightly higher potential payday from mixer or elsewhere to stay unless it was an insane offer

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Summit been looking Caillou levels of cancer sickness lately.

I find him boring, but I'm jealous as fuck. Guys got like 50k+ subs

bleedat

Molten Core Raider
exactly - he's popular cuz he's very good at games. He can be funny sometimes but he's not much of an entertainer.