Twitter handle thread.

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
I know many people in this community think of Twitter as social cancer. I personally have joined it with the intention of spreading the fight against cultural Marxism. As such, we as a community might be able to spread our collective wisdom by working together socially. I propose we load our Twitter handles in this thread and we can use that to follow each other and create a network. We can also reference FOH forums to bring some new voices into our community. What do you think?

Twitter- @ElekEmancipator

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Ah, I am watching Rubin Report with Jordan Peterson right now. With the way speech issues are moving you are soon worse than us (Germany) and your Twitter party will end up in prison. Just poking fun.

I also dont use Twitter.

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Ah, I am watching Rubin Report with Jordan Peterson right now. With the way speech issues are moving you are soon worse than us (Germany) and your Twitter party will end up in prison. Just poking fun.

I also dont use Twitter.

Ahh, well the reason I want to take part in this fight is so we don't end up like Canada or Europe. This is a way to take the fight to the Marxists before they force their values on us. Twitter has a real presence and unfortunately it is a good way to get the arguments out there.

Oldbased

> Than U

I also dont use Twitter.
What? Sharing my @easiertokillSJWthanfeed account to post history of thousands is a bad idea? Those free speech haters be hatin.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user