Tyen & Trex's baby <3 <3 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Brad and sparkling baptized it. Dunked in Reqs pool then they sat in the grass and drew fuzzy troll pics.

God bless everything

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Who was the fucking crybaby that freaked the fuck out everytime they see a pic with a baby and a dog near each other? I hope that person comes to this thread and lets Tyen and Trex know how horrible they are.
Only vicious dangerous breeds like pit bulls. That dog is clearly civilized. Look how pure it is.

Column_sl

shitlord
8adTE.gif

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Who was the fucking crybaby that freaked the fuck out everytime they see a pic with a baby and a dog near each other? I hope that person comes to this thread and lets Tyen and Trex know how horrible they are.
I don't really give two fucks about much of anything right now because I have an actual serious malady that's affecting my ability to think, and have zero methods of recourse...

But I'm not really concerned with giant fluffy white pillows, I was more referring to dumb hipster fucks like you punting your pointless abominations into your rescue Pitbull kennel, with your inner-city ghetto bred line of who-knows-fuck-all what they learned to do to survive, before you had that stroke of utter fucking brilliance and took them home to devour your progeny.

But feel free to ignore that, and continue to post your diarrhea vomit in Toonamba threads like a true fucking hero, it's not like the entire forum didn't instantly unite against him...oh wait that's right the guy who punts babies into the open mouth of drooling attack beasts was pro Toonamba for half a dozen threads...now your just suckling at the teat of validation like there's some precedent to be set--because every Toonamba thread hasn't eclipsed itself 17,000 times. Toonamba is quite literally a better poster than you are--whether intentional or not--he actually did something for the forum.

Congrats Tyen, its a shame you and the squeeze had to eat the forum or it wouldn't be so weird of you to be posting your baby pics here...actually it would still be weird and dumb.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
There is already a parent thread for posters who don't suffer from super inflated egos. You knocked a swamp donkey up and she managed to squat out a child, there is little special about that.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Congrats Tyen/Trexxy. Even if you did neg me for saying EQ in a browser was stupid like 4 years ago, I can't begrudge a couple's happiness. GG.

Status
Not open for further replies.