Underrated science fiction movies

Disp_sl

shitlord
Definitely a good call. Like Sunshine, the movie looked pretty silly from the previews, but it was awesome. One of the best sci fi movies of the 90's.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
not sure if anyone mentioned these 2 or not, but ice pirates, and space hunter: adventures in the forbidden zone.

Yirr_sl

shitlord
Some of my favorite movies already mentioned. I would add Titan AE to the list as well, always enjoyed that movie even though it was a flop.

Elissidel_sl

shitlord
I didn't see this in the thread yet, but imo it definitely deserves to be mentioned

Fire In The Sky-Fire in the Sky (1993) - IMDb

Such an underrated movie. I watched the shit out of this film when I was younger, and I gave it a rewatch maybe 4 or 5 years ago and it held up pretty damn well.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
His point still stands, its like pouring a shot glass into an ocean. That had to be some fuck off big ass nuke! Not to mention the shit would be vaporized before ever reaching where it needed to be to "jump start" anything.
Did you watch the movie? That whole thing they're in at the end IS the bomb.

Noahx

N00b
Just watched Primer...throughout the whole movie I thought I had seen it before... at the end, Netflix rating of 3... mind-fucked by myself.

iannis

Musty Nester
Netflix ratings are brutal man. 2.5 stars is "prepare your anus for some terrible crap".

I can't imagine a movie with a 1 star netflix rating.