Unstable

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Unstable

Genre: Comedy, Drama

First aired: 2023-03-30

Creator: Rob Lowe, Victor Fresco, John Owen Lowe

Cast: Rob Lowe, John Owen Lowe, Sian Clifford, Rachel Marsh, Emma Ferreira, Fred Armisen, Tom Allen, Aaron Branch

Overview: A biotech genius tries to bounce back from the depths of grief with help from his son, who works to escape his dad’s shadow and save the family business.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I generally completely dismiss Netflix shows, but I like Rob Lowe. This one is him and his son playing a father and son.

At first I was a bit put off because it's one of those shows that just bombards you with witty dialogues and comebacks. I was trying to come up with something to compare that to, and I realized that it was a formula that kind of started with Better Off Ted. And then, holy shit, I realized that they actually directly copied that and just changed the two lab nerds with women.

Anyway, it's pretty funny. Also has Fred Armisen, which is always a plus.

Kind of don't recommend the trailer as it's just...too much of the show.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I thought this was pretty bleh. Wouldn’t recommend. Armisen was definitely the best part.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I felt like there are little glimmers of potential, but also that it’s trying too hard to be something like Better Off Ted + Parks and Rec. If there’s a S2 I’ll give it a shot.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think I got 5 or 6 episodes in before I quit. The first one showed promise. As it went along it just went to shit.

Super disappointing.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database