USFL

Sevens

Log Wizard
Didn't see a thread about this anywhere, kind of nice to finally watch some non-NFL football

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Didn't see a thread about this anywhere, kind of nice to finally watch some non-NFL football

Football wasn't bad. No gimmicks.

They REALLY need Boston, LA, and NY teams. Needed EAST/West not North/South divisions. Though I can see why they did this with the current teams. They really should have started with 10 teams. I'll watch regardless.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Too bad they are already throwing shitty flags for hitting sliding QB's. They didn't show the replay, but in real time it looked like the defender went to hit him the same time he went to slide. Dumb.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Yeah, was decent enough football, not really digging any of the uniforms or mascots.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Yeah, was decent enough football, not really digging any of the uniforms or mascots.

Uniforms were a little jarring. Shocked they didn't go with a bunch of extra gay and neon colors. Isn't that what the kids like?

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
What channel is the 1pm game on? It says USA network but I'm getting law and order

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
What channel is the 1pm game on? It says USA network but I'm getting law and order

I got law an order for a while too. I don't have sound on so I don't know what happened. But I assume there was either a delay or a programming error. It's back on now.

I am so hyped. I used to like the gamblers a lot and it looks like they're still kicking ass.

Last edited:

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I was gonna life long whatever uniform looked best but they all suck.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sevens

Log Wizard
I was gonna life long whatever uniform looked best but they all suck.
While I dont think they all suck (but are pretty bad) I like the Maulers and Breakers about the best of them

Last edited:

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Does anyone know what % of these guys have been in the NFL? Any guesses as to how many make it to the NFL in the future? I know it's early for that second question.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Week 2 and there is some decent play in the league, considering only 3 weeks of training.
IF this league makes it (I hope it does, cant stomach the NFL anymore), will be interesting next year when the XFL returns. 2 spring leagues?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>