Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm super fine if someone wants to meganeg you, that's the entire point of the system.

My entire beef is with people turning meganegging into an ARG multi-day event, at that point it's just seeking attention.
Agreed. It's like the sluts on Reddit, "If this post gets 1000 upvotes, I'll show my butthole". Bitch, I will not be bribed!

• 1Worf
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Agreed. It's like the sluts on Reddit, "If this post gets 1000 upvotes, I'll show my butthole". Bitch, I will not be bribed!

There's so many quality buttholes online, what the fuck makes yours special?? Now I'm going to jerk off to a cardboard cutout that slightly resembles an asshole just to spite you

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Vanessa Vanessa I do think a good portion of it is that they are literally obsessed with you, but I also think a good portion of it is them getting kicks from getting under your skin. It has long since been about the debate aspect of it all, and is in schadenfreude territory now, and you're feeding into it and I'm not sure if you recognize that this will never end at this rate. This isn't about winning or losing an argument because it's not an actual argument.

I can't appeal to their sensibilities because they have no reason to give this up, and I'm not sure I would in their case either. You on the other hand seem to be on a course that leads you right out of the community either by your own frustration, or by just ostracizing yourself from everyone in your efforts to defend yourself/prove a point.

Sometimes the only way to win the game is to not play.

Keep up the "good fight" if you want to, but I doubt it's going to be worth even a tiny fraction of the effort.

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Vanessa Vanessa I do think a good portion of it is that they are literally obsessed with you, but I also think a good portion of it is them getting kicks from getting under your skin. It has long since been about the debate aspect of it all, and is in schadenfreude territory now, and you're feeding into it and I'm not sure if you recognize that this will never end at this rate. This isn't about winning or losing an argument because it's not an actual argument.

I can't appeal to their sensibilities because they have no reason to give this up, and I'm not sure I would in their case either. You on the other hand seem to be on a course that leads you right out of the community either by your own frustration, or by just ostracizing yourself from everyone in your efforts to defend yourself/prove a point.

Keep up the "good fight" if you want to, but I doubt it's going to be worth even a tiny fraction of the effort.

Pretty much my opinion on it. They don't want a debate at this point they just want to be autistic. Last wordism is super important to autists even though they don't realize that replying with no discernible content in order to get a last word is just being a puppet on a string.

Therefore you laugh at the fact that they are literally at your beck and call, and call them when you want some lulz.

• 1Like

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Asking Vanessa not to be retarded and attention whore is like asking Hodj to not Hodj.

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Meh... well I upvoted ol' Cukernaut Cukernaut myself. Even if LLR made it a forum announcement and let that run for a week I doubt he'd get 200 likes in a single post. There's just not enough users here methinks... but hey, wouldn't be the first time this forum proved me wrong LoL~

Again, all fun and games :)

One correction to this: When I say I don't lie here and never have (I mean, when I'm NOT shitposting myself but I HOPE it's obvious when I'm trying to be serious vs. when I'm shitposting), I don't bluff LoL. Believe me when I say: The morons like wormie, Foler, Hodj, Zyyz, Ridas etc don't get under my skin. I had to block some spammers for a bit because at one point here it was literally difficult to wade through the sea of shit just to quote the users like Sabbat Sabbat that seemed to want to actually engage in real dialogue. At one point I was very very close to just starting a new thread in the Grown Up section because I was told behind the scenes by Blazin Blazin that that would be the better option if I wanted to filter the retards out instead of having to have this thread moderated to any degree worth mods time. That's not deflection, clown-world trolling where opposite day is the norm, or a pile of horseshit I'm trying to feed you guys... just a fact. If you or others don't believe that though, that's fine too :p

Blazin is right though... ultimately this thread is in Screenshots where the rule of the land is [No limits, post away! (18+)] It's part and parcel the nature of the beast, and I accept that.

As far as the "good fight" ; y'all haven't seen the PMs I get... I'll leave it at that, heh.

I love this forum because I love free speech (and the humor that that offers). You have no idea how stifled I feel posting on other forums... it's like every fucking post I make is walking through a minefield of eggshells because the "tranny issue" is chock full of over-sensitive, illogical leftists that will ban your ass for stepping out of line of the "narrative" quicker than you can spell "P R O N O U N S".

The ability to take some shit to the face from hateful rubes is a fair trade-off to being able to speak freely and openly about a subject as socially controversial as transgenderism and everything that that topic encompasses.

• 1Barf

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
When I say get under your skin, I don't mean to suggest that it's upsetting you, just that it is eliciting a reaction from you. Any response of any sort is going to be a win for them as gshurik mentioned.

Mind you I wouldn't be counselling any of this at all if this shit was entertaining as a bystander. I walked away from reading any of it back when it was still in the GG thread because it was just angry shit on both sides. It spills out of the thread in various ways though so it seems like a worthy fire to try to put out.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If god doesn't smite down his own representatives on earth for fucking little boys, he isn't going to take issue with you going up the old tranny poopchute.

Just because God is lazy doesn't mean I have to be!

Added:

Its hilarious I can make a joke post in this thread, go to sleep for however long I just fell asleep for, come back, and there's literally 3 university thesis level posts of pure butthurt from the ankle biter and his tranny lover crying about it.

• 1Hodjing

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Hey now, Jesus spent a couple days in a cave for your sins. If that's not lazy, I don't know what is.

He had an uncomfortable weekend for my sins before ascending to lord of the universe.

You can tell Christ is jewish because that is the fucking deal of a lifetime right there.

BTW, that was 3 hours of whining in this thread from the tranny and his boyfriend.

What an awesome nap. What an incredible waste of their time while I took it, too.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
He had an uncomfortable weekend for my sins before ascending to lord of the universe.

You can tell Christ is jewish because that is the fucking deal of a lifetime right there.

He received an awesome promotion for little to no effort. I'm pretty sure I've worked for his avatar a few times.

• 1Worf

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I'm super fine if someone wants to meganeg you, that's the entire point of the system.

My entire beef is with people turning meganegging into an ARG multi-day event, at that point it's just seeking attention.
This is thesis level to you?

That's a yikes from me chief.

• 1Faggotry

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You're going to have to bring more to the table than that buddy. You're so small time and just generally not bright enough on your feet that even bothering to seriously respond to you is a waste of my time and giving you too much credit.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
never heared of this feature. Is it something new?
If you go to another forum and click the replies number(where it shows total number of replies to a specific thread), it will bring up a list of all posters in that thread, sorted by quantity of posts in that thread. Been around forever. Just disabled in SS for some reason.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If you go to another forum and click the replies number(where it shows total number of replies to a specific thread), it will bring up a list of all posters in that thread, sorted by quantity of posts in that thread. Been around forever. Just disabled in SS for some reason.

View attachment 208590

Tanoomba Tanoomba still #3 poster in that thread is lulzy as fuck

• 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
When I say get under your skin, I don't mean to suggest that it's upsetting you, just that it is eliciting a reaction from you.
Ahh, okay. Well in that regard, then yes, you're correct.

As far as poor Hodj, well, momma bear is disappointed in baby bear... the autism will always win.

• 1Barf
Status
Not open for further replies.