Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
But to get my head out of the clouds of Gender Dysphoria or whatever and answer that question as down to earth as possible:

I'm likely not getting it done. Ever.

joz123

Potato del Grande
But to get my head out of the clouds of Gender Dysphoria or whatever and answer that question as down to earth as possible:

I'm likely not getting it done. Ever.
So why do you go by Vanessa? Did your parents think you were female when you were born because your dick was so tiny?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule / Denamian Denamian / Blazin Blazin

I haven't been on in a week I think; You guys know how when you click on a thread with new posts it takes you immediately to new posts?

A thread I hardly ever post in that's popular here is https://www.firesofheaven.org/threads/you-get-what-ya-fuckin-deserve.12670

I browse the "You Get What You Fucking Deserve" thread and this is what I see:

Of course, it's a damn safe bet that if I went to the GG/SJW thread, I'd see a tranny too.

This forum is obsessed with trannies. It's our culture. The fact that the sentence "Fedor has ruined us" means what it means says it all. I didn't invent that. I didn't push that. I had nothing to do with that. It's this culture.

hkj,dhyju,ed.jpg

So what is the problem? Air it out publicly here instead of PMs. What is the big. friggin. dill?

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Why are you summoning me to this thread? I have no idea what your asking , if you are in need of assistance in which I can be helpful you will need to further expound

Izo

Tranny Chaser

The good news for you is that there IS treatment that can help! See, here's a quote from the article:

"Speech therapy is an effective way to treat autism-related echolalia."

Btw, @Punko I actually thought of you while I was at Kroger shopping. I took this pic so that you could get an EXACT idea of what to order. These type of smoosh balls have been around for decades really... nothing new here, but THIS smoosh ball... my friend, this smoosh ball is honestly different from other types of smoosh balls. It's consistency took me out of the,

"This is a fun, tactile ball to toss back and forth with a friend" zone

to

"This feels just like a boob" zone LoL. Have a look:

View attachment 399472

As a person who has tons of experience with touching boobs (me) to someone who has no experience whatsoever with touching a female breast (you), you should invest in this (easy peasy considering your post history of being wealthy) just to get... you know...acquainted with the feeling of it before you die.

Trust me. I wouldn't lead you astray on this topic just because you're a lying, transphobic, gimp virgin. I have standards.
Why are you so lazy with the nail polish?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I PROMISE I hate to sound like a boring, vanilla, broken record but... look at Blaire White.

She's likely not getting it done too for the same reasons and reservations that I share and harbor.

Let's go on an exploration.... an infinity gauntlet type of exploration. Snapping shit into existence with the reality stone:

View attachment 399487

If reality were this easy, yeah, I'd probably snap myself to be a biological female. NOT to snap myself a vagina. Why? Because snapping myself a vagina is pointless if you have the power to snap at all. I ask anyone... who would WANT to be a tranny? Not a single person.

What I mean, is that no one would want to be a tranny itself with that power. They'd just want to be biological female or male. Not this in between thing. It's like Pinocchio... no one would want to be a wooden doll... that's just the unfortunate reality of a puppet trying to be a real boy.

Think about it.

You'd either be the puppet or the real boy with that level of reality, not the in-between thing. The in-between thing is just a crude step to be because we lack the true ability to snap reality as we see fit to be the other "biological" sex.

Out of this thread's 450 pages, this is the most difficult to grasp concept I've presented about Gender Dysphoria and how it manifests itself.
Why'd you get bolt ons then? Seems you chose the safer, easier kills and didn't want to grind (hah) for the epic mount.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Why are you summoning me to this thread?
You know exactly why and the irony is... that's precisely how I feel about your PM. It's still like... k... so what do you want me to do here?

That time LLR said "If you say fix your shit you'll get shawed" and I said "fix your shit" then got shawed, was really cut and dry and very easy to understand.

That group PM was not that. Nebulous is the word of the day.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
You know exactly why and the irony is... that's precisely how I feel about your PM. It's still like... k... so what do you want me to do here?

That time LLR said "If you say fix your shit you'll get shawed" and I said "fix your shit" then got shawed, was really cut and dry and very easy to understand.

That group PM was not that. Nebulous is the word of the day.
Stop shitting up threads. Do what you want in your Shaw thread. The end.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
So why do you go by Vanessa?
Why'd you get bolt ons then?
So Vanessa... why are you transgender?

This is essentially the question to which I have no answer. The reason I'm so knowledgeable about trans stuff is because I want to know myself. ...and that's a double entendre.

Why are you so lazy with the nail polish?
I'm just lazy period. I have a lot of energy, actually (my job basically requires an individual with lots of energy), but I get lazy with certain things for looking my best 24/7.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Stop shitting up threads. Do what you want in your Shaw thread. The end.
"Hey Vanessa, can you please control how people react to you outside of your thread?"

This is how this reads to me IN PRACTICE. That's why we have an issue here. Shitting up threads to YOU is literally what this forum talks about seemingly on the regular (hence my post above). Trannies.

If you don't GET the fact that I can post anything, normally, in a thread, and some jackoff can chime in and focus on my identity then I get blamed for it when it devolves into a tranny thread, then I'd just say: trust me when I say I want the EXACT same goal as you do. It's not me doing the shitting of threads up and why I get so pissed at you guys. You either don't get it due to ignorance, or you don't give a shit because you need someone to blame and you pick me.

SOME people have seen how this actually works. Most people just think it's me. Tell you what: Ask Pharmakos. One person. Ask him how "Vanessa" derails go and whose fault it actually is. He sees it the way it is versus the way the bias sees it.

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
What's really funny is that this thread would have had (possibly) triple its numbers and interactions had leadership not rickshawed it and kept it in screenshots where it stood for years.

Gabe: Vanessa is Vanessa, who cares who or what is going on in that thread.
LLR: This must be contained and put in the corner.

That's how I know, even if I get banned (which can happen... because some people don't have skin as thick as mine) I've forever "won". ...and if you have to ask "won what"?

Then........

you-wouldnt-get-it-joker.gif

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You're guys. I get it. Let me give you the raw deets here.

Two options:

• You go to a tiny Asian woman down the street and get your nails done for about $30 and they look fantastic for 2 weeks or so.
  • You do your own nails
I was 100% on board with option 1. Until I had to get them again. Let me repeat that. I was totally on board with getting my nails done on a regular bi-weekly basis to look really REALLY good until.... I actually had to get them again.

The process is painful.

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You're guys.
News flash, so are you. And if you are not going to cross dress worth a shit, why bother with the nail polish at all? Half assed like your Christianity, Dick-Chopping, musical hobby, and just about everything else in your life.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
What's really funny is that this thread would have had (possibly) triple its numbers and interactions had leadership not rickshawed it and kept it in screenshots where it stood for years.

Gabe: Vanessa is Vanessa, who cares who or what is going on in that thread.
LLR: This must be contained and put in the corner.

That's how I know, even if I get banned (which can happen... because some people don't have skin as thick as mine) I've forever "won". ...and if you have to ask "won what"?

Then........

View attachment 399544
You really think highly of yourself. This thread wouldn't even have double the numbers if it was in screenshots. It would be buried from other threads within a few weeks.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
See? You're just a retard Phazael. Just like Joz who has no actual memory of real events that happened here apparently.

always-has-been-among-us.gif

/stale meme is stale, yet is truthful.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
"Hey Vanessa, can you please control how people react to you outside of your thread?"

This is how this reads to me IN PRACTICE. That's why we have an issue here. Shitting up threads to YOU is literally what this forum talks about seemingly on the regular (hence my post above). Trannies.

If you don't GET the fact that I can post anything, normally, in a thread, and some jackoff can chime in and focus on my identity then I get blamed for it when it devolves into a tranny thread, then I'd just say: trust me when I say I want the EXACT same goal as you do. It's not me doing the shitting of threads up and why I get so pissed at you guys. You either don't get it due to ignorance, or you don't give a shit because you need someone to blame and you pick me.

SOME people have seen how this actually works. Most people just think it's me. Tell you what: Ask Pharmakos. One person. Ask him how "Vanessa" derails go and whose fault it actually is. He sees it the way it is versus the way the bias sees it.
I'm not going to be drawn into a back and forth with you but I don't want to ignore you either. Moderation action is overwhelmingly (high 90s%) are in response reports by fellow forum goers. We respond to reports, neither Den or I are heavy on moderation the majority of those reports are rejected and people are told they need to tolerate or ignore the activities disgruntling them. We look at each case and just do our best to make a judgement call on if it needs action with a strong bias towards less moderation. Amod does not go seeking you or anyone else out. The majority of reports against you Vanessa are rejected, sometimes we determine that it's gone on enough that it has become a detriment to the flow of an area of the forum and we ask for you to tone it down. Every time you take it as us taking a position on whatever the hell you are going on about at the time. We don't give a shit I don't think either of us even read your posts outside of our duties.

Stop thinking the Shaw is a punishment. It's a place for people to be almost completely unmoderated. Someone wants to complain about Vanessa in a shaw thread, we get to happily say no. Call each other names, spam for 10 pages or a hundred all without moderation. All we have asked it do your best to not let it bleed into elsewhere.

I have seen you try at times, where you will respond to a poster in this thread instead of where they engage you. That is the right thing to do, do it enough and I can't see how you would have any issue with amod. I moderated under Suineg and I'm not different with it now then I was then and he had no issue with how I handled moderation.

I do understand your position that you feel we should moderate your dissenters instead of picking you, but I don't believe we have ever had a report about them. Mist also pretends to be a woman but manages to do so without the litany of reports you generate. The other one, porkchop or something, also never a single report. It is not just some man becoming a woman obsession that you keep saying it is, it's about your attitude, posting style and how you engage people. I'm not even saying change those things, you be you, in this unmoderated space. There may be a consequence to that behavior in that it limits your ability to post outside of it, and we are not going to run cover for you.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.