Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
Took me a few but I think I figured out what you're asking.

Morally, there is no difference between straight up prostitution and having an only fans account... if the idea of that account is trading your body in a sexual manner for money. I've heard of some people using the platform of only fans as something besides sex/nudity, which I think is amusing. (Ex: if I set up an only fans but literally never got naked... just sat there playing bass or something LoL).

But then again, even if I was a complete degenerate (I know certain projectioning clowntowns here say I am already, but these are the same people who, if EQ was RL, would be looking like this):

You have gotten better at Reading Comprehension! (8)

...and decided to literally be a whore, then I question how much money a 44 year old tranny could generate online for INCOME anyway.

Fact is, I've never taken money for sex or anything sex related, and never would.

LoL (I mean, of course I disagree in absolute truth, but obviously I'm doing okay since that was settled for less than I owed [I'm a helluva negotiator /dusts off shoulder] and I still have my Legos!)

I know you animals love prying into my private life, and I'm willing to share SOME things many of you wouldn't have the metaphysical balls to, but I do question what the endgame of this is... who else on this forum gets asked to share such details of their life?

-------------------------------

Know who I really don't like on this forum? Koushirou. I really don't. Do I make a habit of talking about her virtually ever? Nope. Do I tag her often just for her attention? Nope. Do I bring her up in other threads randomly just to "try" to dunk on her for x y z reasons? Nope. If she had a thread, would I make hundreds of posts in it to "try" to dunk on her, especially if she returned the favor constantly? Nope.

Some of you need to figure some things out about yourselves in this regard~

View attachment 428910

Lastly, for funsies: Is this a man or a woman?
Ok ill play. Woman but that crop makes it hard....

Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Took me a few but I think I figured out what you're asking.

Morally, there is no difference between straight up prostitution and having an only fans account... if the idea of that account is trading your body in a sexual manner for money. I've heard of some people using the platform of only fans as something besides sex/nudity, which I think is amusing. (Ex: if I set up an only fans but literally never got naked... just sat there playing bass or something LoL).

But then again, even if I was a complete degenerate (I know certain projectioning clowntowns here say I am already, but these are the same people who, if EQ was RL, would be looking like this):

You have gotten better at Reading Comprehension! (8)

...and decided to literally be a whore, then I question how much money a 44 year old tranny could generate online for INCOME anyway.

Fact is, I've never taken money for sex or anything sex related, and never would.

LoL (I mean, of course I disagree in absolute truth, but obviously I'm doing okay since that was settled for less than I owed [I'm a helluva negotiator /dusts off shoulder] and I still have my Legos!)

I know you animals love prying into my private life, and I'm willing to share SOME things many of you wouldn't have the metaphysical balls to, but I do question what the endgame of this is... who else on this forum gets asked to share such details of their life?

-------------------------------

Know who I really don't like on this forum? Koushirou. I really don't. Do I make a habit of talking about her virtually ever? Nope. Do I tag her often just for her attention? Nope. Do I bring her up in other threads randomly just to "try" to dunk on her for x y z reasons? Nope. If she had a thread, would I make hundreds of posts in it to "try" to dunk on her, especially if she returned the favor constantly? Nope.

Some of you need to figure some things out about yourselves in this regard~

View attachment 428910

Lastly, for funsies: Is this a man or a woman?

looks like a Walmart version of McKayla Maroney. So, that one could go either way

• 1Dislike

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Know who I really don't like on this forum? Koushirou. I really don't.

Because Koushirou Koushirou is something you will never be? A woman?

Do I make a habit of talking about her virtually ever? Nope.

I dont think anyone talks about her because her identity on this board isnt about being a woman and then attempting to shove it in everyone's face like you do. And unlike you Steve, she's an actual woman who could do that.

• 2Like
  • 1Mic Drop
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Ok ill play. Woman but that crop makes it hard....

Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+
That would be my guess too.

Fact is, I don't know, and that was the point in posting. Found that old pic from around 2017 in one of my folders. She was in one of the groups of "girls" I was a part of on KiK but I never really knew.

Maybe she was a real woman. Maybe she wasn't. It doesn't affect me one way or the other heh, and it shouldn't affect anyone else unless you're trying to get in her pants then I feel it would be her responsibility to be honest and upfront about that as soon as a potential mate is showing interest where she would be interested as well.

looks like a Walmart version of McKayla Maroney. So, that one could go either way
I love McKayla! That commercial of her when those guys were throwing the frisbee on the roof was great... she's so cute.

Because Koushirou Koushirou is something you will never be? A woman?
Well considering I absolutely adore Zaara, you're just (as usual) flat out wrong.

It's also funny that you tagged her when it wasn't necessary because you just want to stir the pot because you crave drama and negativity. She feels the same way... the dislike is mutual.

I dont think anyone talks about her because
...because she's boring. Period. Using her as a springboard just to try to insult me is all you're trying to achieve. It ain't working.

her identity on this board isnt about being a woman and then attempting to shove it in everyone's face like you do.
It's very simple: If I'm talking about shit in this thread... MY THREAD... it can be whatever I choose, and yes, that includes tranny crap.

If I talk about anything else in any other thread, it will be about what that thread pertains to. Not only myself, but all leadership and many forum members want it this way.

In the past, I let that aspect leak out but for years now I have curbed that aspect of my posting habits here. While it's ultimately stifling to free speech, it's what keeps things smooth here between me and leadership (and members alike) and I agree to this. That's one aspect me and LLR are on the same page about. It gets tiring reading about me being a tranny outside of this thread. Funny thing is, I'm not the one doing it and haven't been for years.

It is people like YOU, however, that constantly bring up my identity in other threads... whether as bait or obsession. People will also talk about me regarding my identity as if that's my only "point" to being here.

You can't have it both ways dunce... saying that I'm shoving it in everyone's face and yet YOU guys are always the ones who bring it up everywhere else except here (in this thread).

And unlike you Steve, she's an actual woman
"Hey guys... Joe Biden is old. Breaking news!"

• 2Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
That would be my guess too.

Fact is, I don't know, and that was the point in posting. Found that old pic from around 2017 in one of my folders. She was in one of the groups of "girls" I was a part of on KiK but I never really knew.

Maybe she was a real woman. Maybe she wasn't. It doesn't affect me one way or the other heh, and it shouldn't affect anyone else unless you're trying to get in her pants then I feel it would be her responsibility to be honest and upfront about that as soon as a potential mate is showing interest where she would be interested as well.

I love McKayla! That commercial of her when those guys were throwing the frisbee on the roof was great... she's so cute.

Well considering I absolutely adore Zaara, you're just (as usual) flat out wrong.

It's also funny that you tagged her when it wasn't necessary because you just want to stir the pot because you crave drama and negativity. She feels the same way... the dislike is mutual.

...because she's boring. Period. Using her as a springboard just to try to insult me is all you're trying to achieve. It ain't working.

It's very simple: If I'm talking about shit in this thread... MY THREAD... it can be whatever I choose, and yes, that includes tranny crap.

If I talk about anything else in any other thread, it will be about what that thread pertains to. Not only myself, but all leadership and many forum members want it this way.

In the past, I let that aspect leak out but for years now I have curbed that aspect of my posting habits here. While it's ultimately stifling to free speech, it's what keeps things smooth here between me and leadership (and members alike) and I agree to this. That's one aspect me and LLR are on the same page about. It gets tiring reading about me being a tranny outside of this thread. Funny thing is, I'm not the one doing it and haven't been for years.

It is people like YOU, however, that constantly bring up my identity in other threads... whether as bait or obsession. People will also talk about me regarding my identity as if that's my only "point" to being here.

You can't have it both ways dunce... saying that I'm shoving it in everyone's face and yet YOU guys are always the ones who bring it up everywhere else except here (in this thread).

"Hey guys... Joe Biden is old. Breaking news!"
Youre Crazy Season 3 GIF by The Office

• 1Truth!

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I like how Oblio Oblio has obviously been here by reacting to the usual clowns Phaz and Joz since my last post and yet cannot step up like a man to this challenge.

Once again:

Here's a fun little challenge, Oblio Oblio : What question(s) have I not answered (in your headcanon of me), and when did that "non-answer" prove to be a lie?

Answer both of those questions, make it comport with reality, and THEN I'll say, "Yep... maybe I'm a hypocrite myself and sometimes can't see that."

Until YOU do that, your pic is meaningless.

Phaz and Joz cannot and will not state what about my post was inaccurate... they are both (not trying to be mean, just honest) not very bright individuals.

• 1Faggotry

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I know you have read this before and your brain did not register it, but it's not worth the time dissecting anything you post because you never argue in good faith. We have been saying this for years at this point, but you just like to claim "ownage" and jerk yourself off every time you sperg out from being provoked. Your only worth is as a cautionary tale.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity

Izo

Tranny Chaser
How's the dating going, Vanessa Vanessa ? Any summer fling going on? Are you still maried to the bible, forsaking all the fun? Cheers. Any new lego sets?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I know you have read this before and your brain did not register it, but it's not worth the time dissecting anything you post because you never argue in good faith.
Phaz and Joz cannot and will not state what about my post was inaccurate... they are both (not trying to be mean, just honest) not very bright individuals.
Yet you can't. I have proven time and time again that it is YOU who cannot back up anything you post. I can.

That's the difference between us, Chunko... only one of us is actually capable of this.

every time you sperg out
ttt.jpg

ROFL~

How's the dating going, Vanessa Vanessa ?
Dating is non-existent. I forgo any dating apps anymore. I really just don't have any current options and I'm not even looking. I'm very happy just being single. Like... my memories are rife with activity... and I've had many, many partners in the past, which I can only now look at with both fondness and a sense of "good riddance" as it's ultimately just degenerate, sinful activities. There is no justifying pre-marital sex without spitting in the face of my Lord.

Any summer fling going on?
See above.

Are you still maried to the bible, forsaking all the fun?
Always and forever!

Cheers. Any new lego sets?
Cheers to you, my atheist friend. Yes indeed! Picked up the Ecto-1, Mustang, a couple very inexpensive Marvel sets, and the big one:

The 90th anniversary castle set! Holy crap it's magnificent~

• 1Solidarity

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yet you can't. I have proven time and time again that it is YOU who cannot back up anything you post. I can.

That's the difference between us, Chunko... only one of us is actually capable of this.

View attachment 429449
ROFL~

Dating is non-existent. I forgo any dating apps anymore. I really just don't have any current options and I'm not even looking. I'm very happy just being single. Like... my memories are rife with activity... and I've had many, many partners in the past, which I can only now look at with both fondness and a sense of "good riddance" as it's ultimately just degenerate, sinful activities. There is no justifying pre-marital sex without spitting in the face of my Lord.

See above.

Always and forever!

Cheers to you, my atheist friend. Yes indeed! Picked up the Ecto-1, Mustang, a couple very inexpensive Marvel sets, and the big one:

The 90th anniversary castle set! Holy crap it's magnificent~
Manessa.jpg

The only response you ever merrit.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I know you have read this before and your brain did not register it, but it's not worth the time dissecting anything you post because you never argue in good faith. We have been saying this for years at this point, but you just like to claim "ownage" and jerk yourself off every time you sperg out from being provoked. Your only worth is as a cautionary tale.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
^ Right-Wing SJW atheist NPC says what?

Oh... and also, as far as Phazael Phazael being his usual, sad self, I find it ironic that he chose a pic from a video that, looking at it, makes me look fatter than I am while he looks the way he does IRL, and yet, again... "Reality is so beautiful":

yrtyrt.jpg

0 clue why he didn't use *this* pic to make his left-can't-meme type of meme of me that he has literally reposted probably 50+ times in a few years time. /sarcasm

---------------------------------------------

So what did Zapatta Zapatta do that sent him to jail? Was it just a 3 strikes your out point infraction... nothing major?

I have a story that'll trigger the usual suspects about an interaction that happened to me in the parking lot of a supermarket. If just ONE person says, "hey let's hear it" I'll share it, but if not... just as good. Yet another story where I just sit back and say, "Ahhh, reality is so beautiful".

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Zapatta has 18 infractions and clearly frequents the gayest corners of the internet, so I think it's just business as usual.

• 1Worf

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I have a story that'll trigger the usual suspects about an interaction that happened to me in the parking lot of a supermarket. If just ONE person says, "hey let's hear it" I'll share it, but if not... just as good. Yet another story where I just sit back and say, "Ahhh, reality is so beautiful".
hey let's hear it

• 1Triggered

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah no idea why he posted that picture thinking it proved some sort of point for him. I guess in that one he looks more like Ashton Kutcher in drag instead of Bruce Cambel playing Alice from the Brady Bunch. But holy shit, he is not even remotely female looking in that picture, even with the whore levels of lipstick and bolt ons. Just goes to show how much he has to shoop and pose to get some of those other pictures he posted. Also makes the homeless woman being "fooled" story a lot funnier, because there is zero way she did not realize what he was and was probably just desperate enough to get her kid out of the weather to roll the dice with tranbro here.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
hey let's hear it
I'll try to keep it terse for once.

I got through getting my groceries at Kroger, and was walking to my car. I'm wearing literal pajamas and had no makeup. Here's how the convo went:

Him: "Hey, I saw you driving in here and thought I almost hit you, I'm sorry"
Me: (just messing with him) "Yes I noticed! I already called the cops, they're on their way, and you're going to be arrested! No no, jk... what are you talking about?"
"Well I almost hit you"
"If you did, I have no clue, don't worry... I don't know what you're talking about"
"Let me see your hand"
I thought he was talking about my tattoo on my finger, my right hand.
"No your other one"
I show him my left hand... he grabs my ring finger knuckle... I figure out what he's doing at this point.
"So where's your boyfriend?"
"I don't have one"
"Can I get your number?"
"Look... no offense, I'm not just trying to let you down easy (I didn't want to offend him) but I'm into girls exclusively... I know I may not look like it, but it's true"
"Oh, okay no problem... what's your name?"
"Vanessa, what's yours?"
He told me, I literally have forgotten now.
"Well I'm flattered, honestly"
"Nice to meet you"
"You too"

At this point I walk to the cart return with my cart, and I'm walking back to my car. Dude COMES BACK and says this:

"Hey nice car btw... just wanted to tell you... you have an amazing ass"
"Oh God... okay... goodbye! Thanks though!"

I get in my car and leave.

Time for the usual atheist suspects to tell the Christian that they're lying! (if they even read this... remember, they're also the ones who say no one actually reads my posts)

I told my family about this, and my mom was pissed. She said I was too friendly and it's my fault. My brother, who is ultra protective about me and hates when I have any issues with men said he can see both my side of the story (I felt completely blameless... I can't fucking control other people's actions, nor their degeneracy)... that perhaps I was too friendly but ultimately I didn't do anything wrong.

Either way: Reality > all

nice adams apple, steve

View attachment 429547
Thanks, "comrade".

I find it funny you only started coming to this thread regularly after getting dragged in the Ukraine thread. Sorry I triggered you this much (and that easily).

Yeah no idea why he posted that picture thinking it proved some sort of point for him. I guess in that one he looks more like Ashton Kutcher in drag instead of Bruce Cambel playing Alice from the Brady Bunch. But holy shit, he is not even remotely female looking in that picture, even with the whore levels of lipstick and bolt ons. Just goes to show how much he has to shoop and pose to get some of those other pictures he posted. Also makes the homeless woman being "fooled" story a lot funnier, because there is zero way she did not realize what he was and was probably just desperate enough to get her kid out of the weather to roll the dice with tranbro here.
This looks like a mini-sperg.

As usual, it's amusing to see so many lies in your posts.

• 1Like
  • 1Bullshit
Status
Not open for further replies.