Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Also worth noting a lot of the studies showing a link are older and may not be as rigorous and there's also the possibility that newer formulations of baby formula are better for babies than past ones.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Br4AOfQ.gif
~
I'm saying you could change the world if you really wanted to... you have a band of brothers under you. As much as we call each other retards, you know per capita that the average FoH'er is more intelligent than your average schlep, and some of us have real talent.

See, we all think of ourselves as individual islands (and we are) and individual users but in truth, we're not. Look at what you have here. This forum... when you look at the lifespan of "internet things", holy shit, this is like an [established 1776] kinda place, you hear me? 20 years is no joke in internet age. Geocities, Myspace, and YahooLive says hello!

You're more powerful than you realize LLR. I'm not trying to kiss your ass (because I KNOW you guys... this will undoubtedly be the sentiment from this post), in many ways I dislike you and I'm sure it's mutual... I'm just speaking straight from the gut. This could be so much more than just a forum for the lulz.

Trump? Pffft...

We could rule the nation.

THE WORLD. THE UNIVERSE.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Oh and as far as what you're saying about intellect and breastfeeding, Herr Trickle... sounds like you're just saying there's some studies that prove it true, and some that prove it false. But it's telling that you said that breastfeeding itself is an action done by more higher IQ mothers. Interdasting~

I didn't take the studies seriously because it's not THAT serious of a thing that I'm interested in in the first place (unlike the science of Gender Dysphoria), but I can 100% ANECDOTALLY SAY with other human beings backing me up: breastfeeding produces more intelligent kiddos!

I bet $100 Sevens wasn't breastfed.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Higher IQ mothers often mean higher earning mothers as well (whether them specifically or their spouse/family) so it could just be a function of the flexibility in their lives that allows them to breast feed. I really don't think you should put too much into higher IQ mothers breastfeeding.

I have done a lot of research into this because I have a child and wanted to know the implications of breastfeeding or not in advance and the actual data out there doesn't really seem to comport with how heavily it's pushed. Most of the observable and repeatable (in studies) benefits are minor and limited to very specific health aspects.

That said, I'm sure you and your adversaries will have plenty of fun trashing each either way.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
That said, I'm sure you and your adversaries will have plenty of fun trashing each either way.
LoL, right... Phazael basically has used breastfeeding as a way to dunk on me, and I just did with Sevens.

It's the weirdest, dumbest, most insane rhetoric. I truly do bring out the insanity best of people.

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
46yu4u.jpg

I may not post another political meme here for another year, but this one felt relevant to this thread in a small way~

I don't think Don Jr. has his father's je ne sais quoi for public speaking and personality, but he's a great follow on Insta for solid memes.

• 1Faggotry

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well, I'm pretty sure if dick enlargment was as successful surgery proceedure as making boob implantations, that business would be a boomin'.

Personally, I'll take natural boobs over bolt-on tits any day. But every possible calendar with models posing has practically zero natural nowadays.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
No, you're right... I should have been charitable in my first post and pointed out your stupidity first hand at the fact that that's a pregnant man emoji (for trans-men [aka female-to-male transssexuals]) and not a penis enlargement emoji.

Whatever was I thinking? /self shame

download.gif

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>

Help me out here guys. I can't find the fakery. My brain says: no girl is built like this, even with surgery... but I hit play and my eyes say: I can't find the obvious digital edit, masking, cropping, smoothing, rendering, or a ching chong potato that shows the fakery.

Could...

...could a woman be this proportioned? C'mon, it's just not possible, right?

• 2Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
Fucking no edits in the shaw...

In summary, 9/10 I would still finish faster than Folers last depositor, now show me her dick pics

• 1Worf

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
You can see her meat literally fold in and disappear on the left side of her waist, the poking motion makes it pop out and disappear. This is edited to shit

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You can see her meat literally fold in and disappear on the left side of her waist, the poking motion makes it pop out and disappear. This is edited to shit
Trust me, I see exactly what you're talking about, and as I'm looking at it, it looks like it could be her hand shadow giving the illusion. No troll.

Look, I still question its legitimacy but that's what's truly goofy about the interbutts... truth is stranger than fiction sometimes.

• 1Faggotry

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
But it's not that. It's an app/editing tool that is excising part of her waist to make her look that way. It's not a shadow, shadows don't make flesh disappear.

I'm not saying this girl isn't juicy as fuck IRL, but she doesn't look like that. I don't even begrudge her either. I'm assuming it is her main source of income and when your purpose to provide masturbation material the truth does not matter. You have to do whatever you can to distinguish yourself from the literal tens of thousands doing the same. But it ain't real, homie. This shit is no different than the programs they use for contract stream stars in China. With their tech it literally doesn't fucking matter what you look like.

Have you ever been in a Japanese style photo booth before? A bad one, where you can see the tech working in real time to change your appearance? They got you, homie. You've been consuming bolt-on tits and fake cartoon bodies for so long your animal brain looks at it and doesn't see the inherent falseness of it all. Your brain knows that that woman's head is not the width of her fucking waist but you post it as proof of...what? Nature's evolution giving us anime-style Gumby bodies but only in this last generation that's had access to photoshop and plug in editors? C'mon with this shit.

• 1Like
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.