Veep

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah Jonah was definitely the MVP. Also Selena's family meeting was great. This show is still very awesome.

spronk

FPS noob
yeah I was worried the show would be a bit boring but holy shit the rapid fire jokes are maybe even faster than ever and Congressman Jonah Scrotum Ryan is the MVP of the show now

aHrBBcv.gif

The Meyer Fund for Adult Literacy
President Selina Meyer’s own daughter Catherine’s lifelong struggle with dyslexia forced her to become a dance major and has left her with impaired communication skills to this day.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
Saw the first episode yesterday with the family, my sister put it on. Holy shit this type of humor is right up my alley. I about died when there was a line that said something to the effect of "hacking wikipedia to change her weight" (referring to the VP). I had to pause and explain to the rest of the family the pure genius in that joke. That moment sold me on the show. Reminds me a lot of Archer with the type of quick witted humor but much more swearing.

Xevy

Log Wizard
JLD's facial expressions are unbelievable. Her discussing with Margery what to call her while in her house was great.

Also her and Gary laughing at the "you gave me AIDS" like they're 12.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Fuck. "If you gave her a rail to snort off your dick, she would let you fuck the hole in her septum" was just too good.

Wonder what kind of writer comes up with something like that?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I thought the Silicon Valley episode was amazing and this wouldn't compete. I was wrong. This show is so fucking funny. The whole cheating scandal story was A+.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Every line Richard said made me laugh, literally, out loud. Dude is fucking amazing.

spronk

FPS noob
Her daughter (Jack Bauer's daughter IRL) is also getting hot too. Oh shit, what if Jonah Ryan impregnates and marries her...

Jonah's dates slayed me, "i'll need to see pics of your mom, front and back." His dessert or app rule was fantastic too, very smart guy

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The doorman sending Jonah to a nazi concert because of his shaved head was great

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I love this show but that was possibly the weakest episode of the series. I hope they didn't burn all their jokes on the start of the season.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I thought it was great. Kent had me cracking up, with his remark about Hawaii being a monarchy and his "There is literally no Georgian law. And I'm using literally correctly."

Oh, and Minna's questions about orgasms.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Minna was awesome. "Do you prefer vaginal orgasm or clitoral orgasm?" "I just cum."