Vesper (2022)

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Vesper (2022)

Tagline: One seed can change everything.

Genre: Science Fiction, Drama, Adventure

Director: Kristina Buozyte, Bruno Samper

Cast: Raffiella Chapman, Eddie Marsan, Rosy McEwen, Richard Brake, Melanie Gaydos, Edmund Dehn, Matvej Buravkov, Marijus Demiskis, Markas Eimontas, Titas Rukas, Markas Sagaitis

Release: 2022-08-17

Runtime: 112

Plot: After the collapse of Earth's ecosystem, Vesper, a 13-year-old girl struggling to survive with her paralyzed Father, meets a mysterious Woman with a secret that forces Vesper to use her wits, strength and bio-hacking abilities to fight for the possibility of a future.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Just went on my radar today, looks pretty fucking good.

And yeah, I know its in the thread Chuk created based his ideas on what does or doesn't deserve a thread. This has Eddie Marsan, that alone is worth a look.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
That looks pretty cool, and it doesn't have a number at the fucking end of the title. Im interested.

• 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
At this point I'm down for literally anything that isn't Marvel-adjacent or a remake of something from the 80s.

Last edited:
  • 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
At this point I'm down literally anything that isn't Marvel-adjacent or a remake of something from the 80s.

Its pretty amazing in the post Infinity War world how much of an about face Marvel has done in regards to public perception.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I liked it, little bit slow and a slightly clunky ending. Would love to see more of the universe, especially from the citadel side, along with some more lore. Any original sci fi like this gets my vote though.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I feel like this (given the same production value/actors) would have made a way better series than it did a movie. For as long as it was I don't really feel like much was accomplished with the story.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database