Vicodin, Cigarettes, and My Fake Tits - from the diary of the Megan Fox of Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Is fat Cam "disabled"?

Jeez, RR is full of the most white trash on the planet. No wonder so many liberals here. Everyone wants their gubment checks!
smile.png
(kidding)
Lets just say that he took his Jug persona a little too seriously and tried to actually look that way in real life. That and someone took a meat tenderizer to his cock. Disabled is one way to put it.

Tol_sl

shitlord
What a whirlwind of a thread. I like to imagine it's like the end of a heist movie where Rav is leisurely sipping margaritas somewhere in Cancun, except replace that with pills and cigs in a backyard in Kentucky.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Lol, just caught up reading all this, holy crap at the gold in this thread.

And guys, she might actually like Gavinrad, I bet he smells like opiates.

Calling Cam to come weigh in here:
rrr_img_14499.jpg

Fuvi_sl

shitlord
In the Helping Hally thread Rav posted some PG pics including one holding up a notecard with a shout out to her biggest supporter Vvoid.

Rav posted that she was going to be around a photographer and was looking for suggestions for new pics. I donated $100 to what would have to be a really elaborate scam and emailed her the "Millie" pic of the blonde chick in an unzipped black leather jacket as a suggestion for a new pic. She emailed me back to say thanks. Never emailed her again or got another email from her and no new pics were posted.

If it was a scam and it helped out Ravvenn instead of Hally, oh well. Maybe nothing Rav has done is a scam, in Gavinrad we trust. I don't regret anything or miss the money.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
9/11 we will never forget

Ravv: Taking sexy pics in a public toilet! She's one step above turning tricks in a port o potty.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
BFFs aren't supposed to be lied to. =( Sorry, if I can't trust my fag hag girlfriend to tell me the truth, who can I trust? Ohgawd...

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I do have PMs with Lori back on Facebook about all the Furor shit, lol. Am I allowed to post this stuff? ;-p
Fucking do it bro, she aint some innocent person. Shes a lying scamming filthy pill addicted internet prostitute, she had this coming the second she ripped people off and sent tit pix to half the forum.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
In the Helping Hally thread Rav posted some PG pics including one holding up a notecard with a shout out to her biggest supporter, pretty sure it was Vorph, my apologies to Vorph if my memory is faulty.
Just for the record, it was me, Vvoid, not Vorph.

Fuvi_sl

shitlord
http://web.archive.org/web/201207072...draiser-5.html

Wayback machine, pics of Ten96, a planned raffle, most of the later pages are missing, on the last page Rav's last post on the thread is:

Thank you so much, everyone. I'll try and get an update in this week (and some pics). I have two new foster dogs right now and got a wicked case of food poisoning or something (and prior to that, had an interesting reaction to a Black Widow bite).

I plan to see an exorcist soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.