Video Game Music (vgm) Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Rik Schaffer released the 14 tracks they couldn't get in VTMB for the release. Here's hoping paradox can use some of them for whatever new project they make with the license as the unused stuff is insanely good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Szlia

Some Rhythm Tengoku Gold:

And, to redeem myself for this weird stuff, this marvelous track from Axelay that you can listen to over and over again, focusing on the different instruments.

Heian

Molten Core Raider

The remade the last on on the top vie remake. The turbografx version are cool also.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
way back in the day boyz. PS1 days this was an awesome game with a badass soundtrack to me anyhow.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Been playing a shitload of hyperdimension neptunia rebirth series after a break. It has a fun playful soundtrack. If you enjoy big tittied anime waifus this is the series for you. (it's seriously a very fun series IMO). Just wait for the next steam sale to get it. Just started the 3rd one.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

KurganAU

<Gold Donor>
It's a shame the Crash series turned to shit after Naughty Dog left. Crash 2 was the first one I played and the music stuck with me.