VoiceCel.org -- how Chad is your voice?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Screenshot_20230910-191622.png

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
That's not the issue. This falls under the 23 and me set of fed schemes to harvest biometrics from people. Even if it was legit made by someone for fun, you know escrima escrima 's buds are going to misuse it.
Bruv they've already got your voice on file if you've ever had an in person conversation with someone whose cell phone mic wasn't disabled.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Ya'll are fuckin' weird and that's a real insult coming from me.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Ya'll are fuckin' weird and that's a real insult coming from me.
my girlfriend told me she likes my voice , she says it has a deep calming sweet sound. then because i'm an asshole i did a Mike Tyson impression until she tried to hit me. she says "dont you ever use that puto voice again! carajo!" .

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I hate my voice. I'm 52 and sound like I'm still fighting puberty. pfft!
i had a higher tone to my voice and for a long time i hated my voice too. then as i got older or because i started smoking (tobacco pipes) my voice became deeper and richer. now i can very well imitate the Vaughn Monroe version of "let it snow" (the end credits song in Die Hard.). to me, i sound just like my dad when he still had a voice.

Last edited:

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Someone needs to play a Barry White song over the mic while taking that test so we can see what his voice tests as.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
my girlfriend told me she likes my voice , she says it has a deep calming sweet sound. then because i'm an asshole i did a Mike Tyson impression until she tried to hit me. she says "dont you ever use that puto voice again! carajo!" .
I'm not talking about the voice thing. I'm talking about the THEY'RE HARVESTING MY MEGABYTES thing. I stuck with a flip phone until late 2018 and everyone made fun of me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm not talking about the voice thing. I'm talking about the THEY'RE HARVESTING MY MEGABYTES thing. I stuck with a flip phone until late 2018 and everyone made fun of me.
Oh, I dunno. They can track us in every way. Our phones, our digital images, our voices, our cars are on camera from the moment we leave the house. A stupid voice game is really low on the totem pole. Especially since it will register any sound as your voice. It's literally a stupid thing.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
In terms of audio signals I wonder how a powerful low voice like James Earl Jones would be differentiated from a rando dude speaking with a low voice.