wait.. what! Tales from The Crypt - TNT

Terial

Trakanon Raider
this better not be a joke. I'm not crazy about M Night cause his shit is not very scary, but i grew up on Tales from the Crypt, Tales from the Darkside, Twilight Zone, Outer Limits. So a reboot of Tales from the Crypt would be awesome!

edit: video should be working again

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Fuck yes, ladies.

Tales from the Crypt started me on my horror journey when I was in the eight grade. It and Tales from the Darkside were my favorite shows.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I still remember the episode where Danny Devito dates the conjoined twins that chainsaw him in half at the end so they don't have to share him. That shit sticks with you!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
the most memorable one for me was the 2 friends who were arguing over life after death so one played a prank on the other by slipping him a muscle relaxer which put him into a coma like state which was supposed to last for a few minutes but he could still see and hear everything. then the one guy pretended that his friend had died so the drugged dude would go "oh shit there really isn't life after death", then it turns out that when the muscle relaxer wore off the dude had an actual heart attack and really could still see/feel everything and it wasn't just the drugs and the last scene was him internally screaming as they closed the coffin.

i probably explained that poorly but that shit really stuck with me, i was 12 and having an existential crisis.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I love the Crypt episode with the Gentleman's Society that turns out to be ghouls and the Darksiders episode with someone famous (I forget who) whose wife is a black widow who turns out to be an actual spider.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I watched the Tales from the Crypt movie because I was a kid and it had naked ladies in it

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Let's not forget the classic that was Demon Knight. Billy Zane was great.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user