Warhammer 40k Space Marine 2

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Funny how Nemeroth himself was one of the easistest fights, all the bullshit before him was no joke though.

View attachment 527815

Feels good to be amongst the 6%

I love these achievements.

But sometimes I look and 20% of people who bought it finish the first act in some games, really makes me wonder about the level of low energy clown that such a large % of gamers are.

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I love these achievements.

But sometimes I look and 20% of people who bought it finish the first act in some games, really makes me wonder about the level of low energy clown that such a large % of gamers are.
There are also a lot of people like me that over purchase during steam sales and have a backlog as long as Jenna Jameson's body count. Not that I don't want to play the games, it just comes down to time. God if and when I ever retire I sure as shit will have plenty to keep me busy.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
There are also a lot of people like me that over purchase during steam sales and have a backlog as long as Jenna Jameson's body count. Not that I don't want to play the games, it just comes down to time. God if and when I ever retire I sure as shit will have plenty to keep me busy.

Good point, at the same time 80% of gamers or so is crazy to think about

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yeah the combination of "Oh I'll save 40% if I buy today" along with, "Not sure if I want to play Space Marine but I do want them to make more games like this" makes up a huge % of those people who don't even install the game.

Personally I almost never purchase until I am imminently going to play.