Warner Bros acquires rights to Middle-earth/Lotr, several movies planned

Goatface

nerd of the rings did his list of film ideas
eorl the young - birth of rohan, help gondor battle orcs and balchoth
the angmar war - fall of arnor, battles with witch king
young aragorn - adventures with elrond's sons and battle with corsairs of umbar
war in the north - dale and erebor vs easterlings, lorien and thranduil's hall vs orcs
war of the dwarves and orcs
war of the dwarves and dragons
kinstrife in gondor
balin's expedition to moria
durin the 7th and dwarves reclaim moria
creation of the rings of power
war of the last alliance

Chris

Potato del Grande
nerd of the rings did his list of film ideas
eorl the young - birth of rohan, help gondor battle orcs and balchoth
the angmar war - fall of arnor, battles with witch king
young aragorn - adventures with elrond's sons and battle with corsairs of umbar
war in the north - dale and erebor vs easterlings, lorien and thranduil's hall vs orcs
war of the dwarves and orcs
war of the dwarves and dragons
kinstrife in gondor
balin's expedition to moria
durin the 7th and dwarves reclaim moria
creation of the rings of power
war of the last alliance
You could fit some many diverse characters in those paragraph long story outlines from thr appendices, it's gonna be great.

Oldbased

> Than U
They need to name it slightly different.
It's getting annoying when I think you know I want to dick punch myself and search Lord of the Rings on my firestick and 15 pages pop up.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The Rangz nomenclature then. As there's no chance this isn't rife with diversity casting. This isn't 2000 anymore.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

guess magic announced this last year, but leaked pic of the card is more recent. with this kind of bar being set, warner bros can't be bigots and not have 75% of the new cast poc
1677611701166.png

also
1677611753648.png

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Lol. Of all the things to focus on, they chose the most boring moments of the book. 3 hours of "my precious" as Gollum gets tracked down. Beat up. Let go. Tracked down again. Beat up again. Let go again and then goes on to live in a hole for 50 years. I rather see a story based on Smaug's origins of kicking dwarves asses for gold. Or the Balrog Flame of Udun kicking dwarves asses for waking him up.

spronk

FPS noob
how can you put a fat black woman in it and make it gay

oh that fat chick from rings of power chases after smeagol and falls in love with him and its revealed he cut off his dick so they can smosh with the ring in between their holes. sadly at the end the ring (it represents white men and makes a speech about how it wants to colonize the world) is disgusted by all the pus and yeast mixing so it falls down the first other hole it finds and gollum leaves the black chick to chase his precious, and we get a 20 min finale of her singing about how even dick chopped gollum abandons black woman but she will be strong and doesn't need no man

it will win all the oscars

kangz.jpg

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Gandalf the Grey earned his Boy Scout badge for Torturing after he caught Smeagol and pried the origin story of how he found the ring out of him. That could be fun.

Juvarisx

Florida
Lol. Of all the things to focus on, they chose the most boring moments of the book. 3 hours of "my precious" as Gollum gets tracked down. Beat up. Let go. Tracked down again. Beat up again. Let go again and then goes on to live in a hole for 50 years. I rather see a story based on Smaug's origins of kicking dwarves asses for gold. Or the Balrog Flame of Udun kicking dwarves asses for waking him up.

Its based on the fan film actually and is set when Gandalf went looking for Sméagol and learning that Sauron had him after Bilbo showed Gandalf the ring (no im really not kidding IDK how the fuck this is supposed to work). I guess he had Aragorn on the case but it sounds retarded, fuck if I know I cant remember what actually happened in the Fellowship book.

The Hunt for Gollum - Wikipedia

Frankly its a very well made piece of fan art, and has way more production value then it should. Like its not bad but why make a movie based on it.

Last edited:

Palum

what Suineg set it to
  • 1Solidarity

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Jackson passed on directing duty. The way it's unfolding now, I think he got muscled into producer or Warner is cutting him a huge check.

This shit was forced. Jackson had little to no interest.

• 1Like