Warrior

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fight choreography is really good, and the casting is great. Dude who plays Li Yong moves like a young Jet Li (kind of looks like him too), and Ah Sahm (hilarious name, feels like out of Kentucky Fried Movie) is badass as well. Writing is also good, all the conflicts arising between the different factions and characters feel believable and not forced. Hope this one lasts longer than Into the Badlands...
Cinemax cancelled all their original programming. Now that its on HBO I hope they pick it up for season 3.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
This whole show is the tits, and it would be a shame if HBO didn't bring this back. Also restart Strike Back with Stonebridge and Scott instead of the diversity hire crew.

• 1Like

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
Coming off Banshee, this is a must watch for me.
Jonathan Tropper

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Started watching this now that it's on HBO Max. The dialogue is so cheesy but the fight scenes are great.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ceowulff

Blackwing Lair Raider
Warrior is back on now. Go watch it to help get a season four.

One minute into the first episode and we get a huge ass brawl with Ah Sham taking on his sisters whole gang. This show knows what we want.

• 1Like

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Binged this over the last four days. Really enjoyed the fight scenes and the setting. Also, Mai Ling.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Fuck I hope there is a season 4 after all the shit that just went down in season 3. I think it was the best season so far.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Just finished the first episode. Awesome show so far, and I'm not the type to watch kung fu shows all that much. I'm in.