Weather

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Okay, I just witnessed something pretty cool. The plow just came down the street. The guy had already been down, but he pushed things back even further, and, after doing that, he came through again, and cleared out the mouth of everyone's driveway, and pushed the piles back so people could see when getting out of their driveways. I need to find out who that person driving the plow is, and buy them dinner.
If only we could have service like that here. How big is your neighborhood? I wonder if that extra bit was a premium.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
If only we could have service like that here. How big is your neighborhood? I wonder if that extra bit was a premium.
My neighbourhood has about 100 houses in it. We're pretty rural. However, I talked to people from in town today, and they were doing similar things there. The city actually released a statement tonight, saying that now they had the neighbourhoods all cleared out (they do), they're sending out the same number of trucks trying to push back piles so that people can get onto the streets safely. Guess they had extra money in the budget?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Latest update for my area around DC is 5-8" snow Wednesday night / 1-3" snow and ice Thursday and maybe 1" on Sat/Sun. Frankly, the ice part is likely going to cause a 4-5 day weekend.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
We're expecting more snow tomorrow, too. Quite a bit. And it's supposed to warm up to around 20 degrees.

I am loving my wood stove!

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Latest update for my area around DC is 5-8" snow Wednesday night / 1-3" snow and ice Thursday and maybe 1" on Sat/Sun. Frankly, the ice part is likely going to cause a 4-5 day weekend.
Fucking A going to wreck my convention at the National Harbor this weekend. The Friday morning drive is going to suck big time.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sounds like the biggest storm of the season is about to pound the east coast in the ass.

Meanwhile, it's going to be almost fucking 80 degrees here all week. Going to have to turn the damn AC on...fuck.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Atlanta is bracing for a repeat of last week. The governor has already declared a state of emergency for the northern half of the state and schools are closing ahead of time this time rather than waiting to see flakes. There's a pretty strong chance I'll be at home tomorrow.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Seriously fuck people who have grass lawns in the desert. I hated that when I lived in AZ, everyone has to have a lawn to show how rich they are.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Seriously fuck people who have grass lawns in the desert. I hated that when I lived in AZ, everyone has to have a lawn to show how rich they are.
I think it's more about not being depressed that you live in a fucking desert. Need a little green to break up the brown.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Sorry guys

rrr_img_59922.jpg

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah this weekend is going to be gorgeous, 80 degrees all 3 days.. Hell might take a trip to the Lake.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Atlanta is bracing for a repeat of last week. The governor has already declared a state of emergency for the northern half of the state and schools are closing ahead of time this time rather than waiting to see flakes. There's a pretty strong chance I'll be at home tomorrow.
I live in Athens GA. I am laughing at how they are forced to overcompensate because of the huge cluster fuck that happened last time. I am rooting for rain.