webcam recording and video editing software

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Any suggestions for a good software package in particular for windows pcs? Want to be able to record videos with a webcam, preferably edit them if necessary, and then upload them to like youtube or such.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Use OBS to record locally. Editing software is difficult. If you want to "spend money" get Sony Vegas. Free ones include stuff like Windows movie maker (is it free?) and youtube allows you to do simple stuff with a video editor.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Curious: watcha putting on youtube?
smile.png

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Curious: watcha putting on youtube?
smile.png
Thinking about doing some anthropology educational videos, and some stuff on atheism.

Haven't decided yet.

Also might live stream games on Twitch. Who knows, tbh.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Thinking about doing some anthropology educational videos, and some stuff on atheism.

Haven't decided yet.

Also might live stream games on Twitch. Who knows, tbh.
Talk to Matt D and the gang? Fresh blood to the TAE or podcasts couldn't hurt.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Matt's gonna be here in Lex on May 30th at the Freethought Convention. I'm also friends with the Godless Engineer through the power of the internets, and he's up and coming in the community. So something like that.

khalid

Unelected Mod
The twitch stream you linked to a bit ago is deader than dead. You didn't even livestream rickshawing tanoomba!? Will not follow, will not subscribe.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
That was the only time I've ever streamed anything lol. I made the twitch account to watch Dillahunty stream, and that one day I streamed bloodbourne's the only time I've actually streamed anything. Gotta set all that shit up for pc streaming properly and haven't had the time before now.

But yeah that would be the stream I'll be using for game streaming, if I go that route.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
That would be almost as boring as watching me die repeatedly in Bloodbourne.