Welcome to retrolled

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
In case you didn't know, most internet nerds are pulling high volume 10 rated pussy. Sorry you didn't live up to our lofty expectations.
It's one thing to pretend like you're slaying Scarlett Johannson and Jessica Alba every night. It's quite another to pretend like Kirsie isn't legitimately a 4-5,maybea 6 all dolled up, just because she fucking posts on a forum of nerds.

Pollo

Silver Knight of the Realm
It's one thing to pretend like you're slaying Scarlett Johannson and Jessica Alba every night. It's quite another to pretend like Kirsie isn't legitimately a 4-5,maybea 6 all dolled up, just because she fucking posts on a forum of nerds.
You won't get an argument from me.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Posting in an epic thre..... errr, forum. Only FoH could kick off a forum with a bang like this. Much love to the community for constantly bringing the entertainment.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So what are the odds Etoille is a dude now? We all thought for sure Evelys was a chick because of all the crazy stories.

It seems like a perfect cover to be a fat chick. No one would ever expect that.

Evelys rape story = Etoille pregnancy story.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Thanks for your honesty.. I don't think I'm all that hideous, but I've seen the light today.

I am the person in the pictures. I did not run MoreNetz. The person who ran MoreNetz used my pictures. Ergo, in your eyes, I'm ugly.

For all those shouting "conspiracy!" I can put that (somewhat) to rest:

This is no conspiracy. I woke up to a text last night from Halan, asking me if I'd started a new EQ board. (I've played on and off since 2000, on the Seventh Hammer server.. never on the same server as Evelys.) I told Halan I had not started a new forum, and asked him "why?" He replied with "because there's some shit going down with FoH and someone spun off and made a board and is using your pictures, claiming that they're you. You might want to kill your boyfriend if it's him." So I go take a look at the thread, realize it's not my boyfriend, and I don't have to kill him... BUT.. I also do NOT know who it IS, at the time. I tried to sign up to make a post on the boards, and couldn't.. and I wasn't about to pay $25 to explain things.

Fast forward to mid-morning. Halan texts me again asking if I'd heard anything. I reply that I hadn't, but I'd deal with it after work. Fast forward again to after work. Still no ability to post to the boards, so I did some sleuthing. I found the IRC server. Being VERY familiar with IRC, I figured I could find a channel and do some 'splainin. I picked the biggest channel, and introduced myself.

Irony, ever at its finest, seems to follow me around. About 5-10 minutes into the conversation, someone lets Evelys' real name leak, and I just about die of laughter. I know the guy. We were friends on IRC back in the day (late 90s.) I've even met him in person, as we had an IRC channel get together in like 1999 or something. I've talked to him on a couple social networking sites since then, sporadically (once every three to five years, or so, normally.)

How did he get the pictures? From my myspace account, where I had him friended. Why did he take them without my consent, and use them as his own? Beats the fuck out of me. I haven't talked to him in about two years. Imagine my surprise when Halan said "hey someone's using your pics" and it turned out to be this guy I knew from IRC yeaaarrrrrrrs ago.

And.. here's a very silly picture of me, my dog, a shoe on my head, and the sign again.. for those who are still skeptical. (Folks who were in the IRC will understand this.)

rrr_img_152.jpg

PS - I know I'm not a 10.. or an 8, or even a 7.. could you just be a little more kind, please? Thanks.
MV5BMTk1MTcyNTE3OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTA0MTMyMw@@._V1._SY314_CR11,0,214,314_.jpg

rrr_img_152.jpg

rrr_img_152.jpg

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Kirsie you have handled an impossible situation with grace and comedy, well played and bravo.

Pops

Please enlighten us on your disability. Doesn't seem to stop you from clubbing or bending over.

It's your fat impersonator, cosplay boyfriend that has a disability. Unable to get laid I'd guess.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Please enlighten us on your disability. Doesn't seem to stop you from clubbing or bending over.

It's your fat impersonator, cosplay boyfriend that has a disability. Unable to get laid I'd guess.
The hate and anger is strong with this one.