Westworld

Tsar Bomba

Trakanon Raider
I have shit memory in general but watching the season 2 recap at the beginning of this episode, I don't remember Dolores reading the braille book, and I don't remember Valkyrie from Thor leaving with the black brain CPU's. Did I miss an episode last season?

I think the book may have been when she was in the Forge with Logan AI. Last episode was where Charlotte left with the cpu's.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Music continues to be a strong point in the series. Caught wind of a Massive Attack piano cover before they rolled right into the original track.

There's not an official version up yet but this is just as good;

Ramin Djawadi so good. Can't wait til he starts a real band.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
They never said which three brains she escaped the park with at the end of S2, any "wait how did X robot get here?" is going to be explained by that

It's a writing technique. They write vague stuff like that on purpose so they can leave themselves open for more vague writing in the future. Quality TV!

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Did she put one of the brains in the scar-faced guy from Braveheart or can she also crank out mindless automatons?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There was five host orbs in Charlette's bag, so six total out in the world. Only two identities we know so far are Dolores and Bernard which are in their original bodies for S3.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
They never said which three brains she escaped the park with at the end of S2, any "wait how did X robot get here?" is going to be explained by that

It's a writing technique. They write vague stuff like that on purpose so they can leave themselves open for more vague writing in the future. Quality TV!
teddy is def one of them

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Would interesting if there were copies of Bernard and Maeve in the extra orbs...So, we could have dueling Maeves.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Valkyrie is actually a host now. The "real" one was killed (I think season 2). She's probably controlling the AI thing that's voting in place of the owner of WW.

Dolores continues to look amazing. She's so much hotter in season 3 than she ever was as the farmers daughter of season 1. I also enjoyed seeing her as the Terminator. Pinkman gonna Pinkman. Also, Assault Bernard was amusing. I love the scenery from this episode. That apartment complex was gorgeous. So was the opening scene house. Finally, flying over the city. Pretty neat looking area. Visually appealing.

velk

Trakanon Raider
I thought this was a good start to the season.

It doesn't have much in common feel-wise with season 1, but that's ok - if it was a new show starting with that as the pilot I'd be really optimistic.

I am disappointed, but unsurprised at the lack to T&A. With even Starz letting down the side, who do we look to for gratuitous lowest common denominator nudity ? ;p

spronk

FPS noob
Yeah the only annoying thing really was modern SJW 2020 replacing all tits and asses with dicks. Showing a bunch of dicks does not defeat the patriarchy

Echoing everyone else, I really loved all the world building. Great post modern Cyberpunk feel, love the AI talk. Fascinating and cool although it'll probably fall apart once they really start delving deeper into it. Nazi 1943 looks stupid, just like Japan last year its probably gonna lead nowhere and end up pointless and distracting.

Its awesome seeing Tommy Flanagan, he was fantastic in Sons of Anarchy and his face is captivating

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Struggled to get through the first episode. The setting and premise seem fine, but goddamn the dialogue is hard to sit through.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Valkyrie is actually a host now. The "real" one was killed (I think season 2). She's probably controlling the AI thing that's voting in place of the owner of WW.

Dolores continues to look amazing. She's so much hotter in season 3 than she ever was as the farmers daughter of season 1. I also enjoyed seeing her as the Terminator. Pinkman gonna Pinkman. Also, Assault Bernard was amusing. I love the scenery from this episode. That apartment complex was gorgeous. So was the opening scene house. Finally, flying over the city. Pretty neat looking area. Visually appealing.
probably valkyrie sleeve, teddy brain

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ShakyJake

<Donor>
The problem for me is, no one is likable. Dolores and Maeve used to be sympathetic characters. Now they are blood thirsty murderers. Who is the hero in this story? Who am I supposed to root for? There is no one!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
The problem for me is, no one is likable. Dolores and Maeve used to be sympathetic characters. Now they are blood thirsty murderers. Who is the hero in this story? Who am I supposed to root for? There is no one!
The one with vagina of course. Character traits do not matter, only vagina matters.

• 2Solidarity

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider

Bernard now I guess.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1EyeRoll

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
with his woe is me ptsd story, i guess jesse

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Dolores Season 1:
9b8c24f3a1ab339e08ff7f0b44ce75f6.png

Season 2:
c99aee5573755ae6b96c8f06ccca1209.jpg

Season 3:
westworld-season-three-dolores.jpg

She's gotten hotter. Maybe it's just the hair, but she still looks better.

• 2Like