What are you listening to at the moment?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Was just listening to random shit on YouTube and this is a great song. Saw the length and I'm like...that's strange.

Anyway, I apparently didn't remember the version of this song where they say 'little faggot' thirty times.

Last edited:

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Was just listening to random shit on YouTube and this is a great song. Saw the length and I'm like...that's strange.

Anyway, I apparently didn't remember the version of this song where they say 'little faggot' thirty times.

It's because since like 1998 all releases of the song have been censored. Most radio stations play that version with the missing verse. You can blame Canada for it.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
It's because since like 1998 all releases of the song have been censored. Most radio stations play that version with the missing verse. You can blame Canada for it.
I remember being around 94 in the car woth my friend and his dad, this came on the radio and it was the edited version, he was pissed about it being cut. Censorship and all that. Maybe it was a vid he bought and they didn’t advertise it as the edited version? Either way, I remember the just of his little rant.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I remember being around 94 in the car woth my friend and his dad, this came on the radio and it was the edited version, he was pissed about it being cut. Censorship and all that. Maybe it was a vid he bought and they didn’t advertise it as the edited version? Either way, I remember the just of his little rant.
Pretty sure that the censored version was on a greatest hits album. I faintly remember buying it and having to go get Brothers in Arms for the original.