What are you listening to at the moment?

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Appreciate their place in music, just never really grabbed me.

Emo/alt/pop/cheesy girl music? Maybe, but catchy as hell and twice as fun to play along to;

Panic has a lot of great songs. I actually remember getting into them back on Myspace. When it was still a thing.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Appreciate their place in music, just never really grabbed me.

Emo/alt/pop/cheesy girl music? Maybe, but catchy as hell and twice as fun to play along to;

Clicked that and thought it was going to be this much, much better song about Girls and Boys.

Or this one, which is actually the best of the 3.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
This takes me back to my youth; a C64 and the bard's tale thief of fate. I'm not sure what stats this raises but I do feel more powerful.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Arguably the first rock single. ~1947. Called Rhythm and Blues from ~1930 onward in the South until then.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

Jennifer Connelly was truly one of the finest pieces of ass ever to grace this world. Career Opportunities is a masterpiece just for that lol.

Better song to that same video.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Shmoopy

Jennifer Connelly was truly one of the finest pieces of ass ever to grace this world. Career Opportunities is a masterpiece just for that lol.

Better song to that same video.

Saw The Midnight live twice. So good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Shmoopy

Posted this in the metal thread. Roundup of new wave of retro thrash bands. Some even film their videos like the 80's. Been bored as hell with recent metal because everything is a gimmick. Back to the roots actually sounds fresh.

Early Metallica but with Venom vocals.

Like classic Slayer album and throw in some Sepultura and maybe Celtic Frost:

Very much like the first Forbidden album:

These guys push the 80's aesthetic hard. Very Slayer / Exodus with Iron Maiden visuals: