What are you listening to at the moment?

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Just had a 5 hour drive with the GF and she put this one.

Pretty damn good so far. I don't normally listen to this kind of stuff but I've been enjoying it. Lanx Lanx

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Just had a 5 hour drive with the GF and she put this one.

Pretty damn good so far. I don't normally listen to this kind of stuff but I've been enjoying it. Lanx Lanx

oh man i remember, thats like one of the og true crime investiation podcasts, keep going theres A TWIST!

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole

Been trying to learn to play Run to the Hills on the drums. Which, is kind of phrased wrong because the song itself is super simple. But I feel like I've run a god damn marathon every time I play it. Really just working on getting fast enough to play it. It's such a fun song though because not only do I feel like I've run, it sounds like it too! I can get about halfway through keeping pace before I really just run out of steam.

It also coincided with my wife wanting me to try wearing a fitbit for a week. I think I did something like 1500 "steps" just on this one song.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Been trying to learn to play Run to the Hills on the drums. Which, is kind of phrased wrong because the song itself is super simple. But I feel like I've run a god damn marathon every time I play it. Really just working on getting fast enough to play it. It's such a fun song though because not only do I feel like I've run, it sounds like it too! I can get about halfway through keeping pace before I really just run out of steam.

It also coincided with my wife wanting me to try wearing a fitbit for a week. I think I did something like 1500 "steps" just on this one song.

The bass track is pretty brutal too, that triplet gallop doesn't quit and it's all fingers.