What.cd

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I was able to get an invite to Apollo and it's almost exactly the same as What.CD. All is right again.

PKS

N00b
Do they offer the other things like Software, Comics, ebooks, audiobooks etc like What.cd used to do?
I understand this and PassTheHeadphones are the front 2 runners to replacing What. But I'll happily wait several months before joining one in case of security issues.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Nothing will ever come close to what.cd due to music torrent sites quickly becoming obsolete due to streaming services.

bho

Bronze Knight of the Realm
anyone have an invite to any decent replacement for what.cd? my life is in shambles since its gone...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
For real. I'm using Spotify but the selection is nowhere near What.cd. Pretty depressing, can't find shit anymore.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I have an Apollo invite. But the site is "full" right now I guess so I can't use it. Don't understand that concept!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Apollo has been great for me so far. Extensive library, plenty of FL opportunities, decent-sized community.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah man. Haven't had any new music since What closed. Pretty much how I was before Oink. Sucks.

bho

Bronze Knight of the Realm
i am pretty desperate here if anyone happens to have a good what.cd replacement invite available! will pay....have a trip coming up and no idea how to get new music!

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I tried Spotify and while I liked it and found some new stuff there they had a LOT of stuff missing that I was searching for. Now I will say that I was looking for a lot of non-mainstream stuff, but it's stuff I find on Youtube so I don't think it was too unreasonable. For $10 a month Spotify (or apple music) are good options, just not if you are looking for deeper stuff like What.cd had.

Poster

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anybody have an invite for redacted.ch or apollo.rip?

Long time what.cd user but don't have a screen grab of my user status.