What do you buy your mother for christmas?

Taloo_sl

shitlord
This year a new TV because the old one started shitting the bed last year and I finally talked them into it. But the real gift was my willingness to argue with them for three hours about how it won't god damn kill them to get a TV larger than 19in. Then not just buying them a bigger one anyways after I gave up.

iannis

Musty Nester
I get her the gift of being her son.

Usually electronics. Something she can watch TV on. Was gonna get her a new iPad, but my uncle went and just gave her one out of the blue.

So I dunno really. Probably what I should do is have a dumptruck full of cat litter dumped in the back yard, so she doesn't have to buy any for a while. But I don't think she'd go for it.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
My mom loves the store Bealls, so I usually get her a couple hundred bucks on a gift card and some wine she likes. Last year we got her that and a new Kindle after her old one broke. I fucking hate Christmas and gift giving. I try to pawn as much of it off on my girlfriend as I can. She loves all that shit. My house is already covered in Christmas decorations.
frown.png

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
New 32GB Nexus 5 for $209. Really rustled my jimmies when I saw the Nexus 6 for $199 Friday morning on Amazon.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
We don't shop for adults. It's weird. Buy you're own shit.

That being said when I'm home for Christmas I usually give them and my brother a couple hundred each to help out.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
A new Desktop PC. Also continued free tech support on all things electronic for the rest of my fucking life
frown.png

Chesire_sl

shitlord
she's getting glossy pics of the grand kids even the furry ones , she loves that family wall picture shit . pity the old man having to hand make frames for pictures of 3 kids 2 dogs and 5 cats lol

Brikker

Trump's Staff
a decent picture of me in service dress because she's been asking for 4 years now.

have no fucking clue what to get my brothers and sister though! i'd get nothing because i'm a bad sibling but my girlfriend is making me =/