What do you love to do inside when the weather sucks?

pwe

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I have a hard time finding things that I find enjoyable. Gaming is enjoyable some times, but too rarely. I used to love to read books, but that was a very, very long time ago. Now I'm mostly binging youtube, starting with serious interesting thing, and quickly degenerating into youtube shorts with narcissistic hot girls (or Anatoly pretending to be a cleaner, those are actually really funny, you should look it up). Those "thumbnails", man... Caveman go whoop whoop. I also love working out, but the body can't handle more than a few times per week. Playing online co-op with friends can be awesome, but they grew up for some stupid reason and don't have as much free time as I do.

I recently deactivated Facebook and Twitter (now X). Peoples lack of basic logic made me rage quit. Spent a looot of time debating there. Young and naive.

How about you?

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Palum

what Suineg set it to
You need a hobby. Like serving the Golden Throne.

latest

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I mean, I rarely go outside anyway, but model kit building (Zoids are my preference) for me when I'm not gaming. Just chill with some YouTube or music or a good movie and just paint and build. But, per the above, give some mini painting a try. Could go the Warhammer route, or there's a million other things these days to paint.

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Try to make a game. You'll never have free time again.
Oh wait, you said "love to do", so nevermind.

pwe

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Try to make a game. You'll never have free time again.
Oh wait, you said "love to do", so nevermind.
lol I did a few times. Takes for-fucking-ever even for small stuff. Not what I'm looking for atm.

Fadaar

That guy
you need reasons to stay inside? sheeyit, last 5ish years have taught me that people are the #1 reason to not go anywhere.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've never felt fulfilled just mindlessly consuming stuff on the internet, just makes me feel more and more bored the longer I keep going. I need to be doing some stuff at least, even if it's just grinding mobs in EQ/WoW with a podcast on in the background.

There's power in just going for a walk, alone and without any devices. Letting your mind wander where it will, get off that dopamine drip feed for a bit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user