What is killing all the Jewish doctors?

gremlinz273

<Bronze Donator>
A mysterious illness is taking all the Jewish doctors allowing a deep-seated latent anti-semitism in the industry to rise due to centuries of dealing with severe hyperchondria among Jewish grandmothers.
Some say there is no illness, it is just greed for greener pastures in the financial and health insurance industries.

What will be our final solution to this epidemic?

rrr_img_78711.jpg

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I shouldn't technically say this, but once, I transported "The biggest Jew in St. Louis". Those were the exact words I received in my ear holes. I don't remember his title, but he was apparently the most senior member of the main ruling body of Judaism for this city. I am sure there are like 15 different sects or whatever, but he was the HMFIC of one of the bigger ones. Or so I was told anyway. He wasn't really talking much.

For the record, I tried to incinerate him 3 times en route but he grew horns and gored my incinerator out of my hands each time. That shifty jew fuck...

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Is this actually a serious problem? I thought all of the Jews moved on to entertainment and banking jobs and the Asians took over the health care jobs a while ago?

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Not sure there's any problem here, your Jew doctors are safe. I eat once every few weeks at a local Chinese restaurant located near a hospital, along with my stepdad who's a doctor, and he always jokes that if anybody wanted to cripple Medical City they'd just blow up the restaurant on a Sunday, since it's packed with Jewish docs and their families.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I saw a thing ( read it perhaps - but more likely it was on TV ) about Nazi Germany. And it said that one of the big mistakes they made was as follows: They start a campaign to purge the country of Jews - many of the ones that were wealthy had left the country earlier. The rest rounded up and put in death camps.

Anyway doing so greatly reduced their medical community. So then without replacing the doctors and medical professionals, the Nazis then embark on a long and brutal war.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'll take anything but Indian doctors. Those dudes are always trying to push pills on you for even the weakest shit.

gremlinz273

<Bronze Donator>
I saw a thing ( read it perhaps - but more likely it was on TV ) about Nazi Germany. And it said that one of the big mistakes they made was as follows: They start a campaign to purge the country of Jews - many of the ones that were wealthy had left the country earlier. The rest rounded up and put in death camps.

Anyway doing so greatly reduced their medical community. So then without replacing the doctors and medical professionals, the Nazis then embark on a long and brutal war.
You want to know what really started the war? It was that damned Check/Slave place that those borderline creators established and what happened to the poor Germans that got trapped behind their walls. So if you are going to spout bullshit, you could at least get the order of events correct.

If you want to fight about it, come find me, because the fact is I typed this while squatting under the shadow of the tower of Mordor. I challenge a single one of you to drop balls big enough to come here.

And as I look at the events going on to the East, it looks like those fucking borderline creators are at it again. The worst part is, they think they have already won.

and I think I might have the ring you are looking for...

gremlinz273

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah no shit there are a ton of Jewish doctors, are you seriously that fucking retarded?

So then the question is, why would they be voting to censor Isreal. And then complaining about it?

Ridas

Pay to play forum
This persona still doesnt make any sense to me. But carry on, if you are having fun.