What vehicle do you drive?

Siliconemelons

I'm not generally into SUVs nor do I need a 3rd row anything but I had a 24 Jeep Wagoneer as a rental and I thought it was pretty good. I liked the interior styling, it had the base 6 cyl which didn't feel like it was outmatched for the weight. Quiet enough on interstate. Navigation is kind of annoying in that it won't let you type on the screen unless you are stationary, not even the passenger.

It's huge though, hood is really high so you can't see the road in front if it's less than 30 feet away from you. Was okay in suburbia but I took it into downtown Miami including a parking garage with narrow, curved ramps and it was like carrying a couch up a stairwell, can't see shit.

You can step down to the Grand Cherokee, its essentially the same interior style and feel but smaller... to me the inside of wagoneer and GC feel the same, the wagoneer just seems to have puffyer things that take up the extra space leaving the occupant room about the same.

They have been doing a good job on the interiors of the GC and now the Wagoneer for quite a few generations, after the crap that was the 05's ish ones.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user