What vehicle do you drive?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
lmao AI knows what cars you want "generic crossover car with cosmetic performance package and 22"

OIG3.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
*glares at you in Mach-e not sure if serious?* meme hhehe fake engine noise is fun for messing with passangers
I'm of course being silly, hence the fake engine comment. Fuck the Mach-E btw.

If I'm going to be E-curious, the GT Kia EV6 looks kinda interesting, but last i knew you had to park their EV's outside due to fires.

World just needs more supercharged options.

No longer on my list but FB pushed it, local Nissan dealer trying to get 75k for a fucking Z lol.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

Almost everyone can use the Tesla network now, anyone that adopted their charger standard - was kinda the deal. You need an adapter but you gain access to tons - I expect many sad mad Tesla bros soon.

the Mach-e is fine it would be a million times better if ford was not stupid. Mine is a standard rwd premium - you can tell they throttled it, my Leaf kicked more off the line… the leaf was also tiny heh.

if the Mach-e was about 4 inches wider and 2 or so taller with wider wheels- it would be great. The darn thing has skinny wimpy wheels- the id.4 has more manly looking wheels

dunno about the Kia, co worker has the Hyundai ionic and likes it- no idea about spontaneous combustion - work parking lot has - model S and Y, id.4. Mach-e, and the jag EV

if Rivian drops the r1t price again, I would get one in a heartbeat bye bye Mach-eieio

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm of course being silly, hence the fake engine comment. Fuck the Mach-E btw.

If I'm going to be E-curious, the GT Kia EV6 looks kinda interesting, but last i knew you had to park their EV's outside due to fires.

World just needs more supercharged options.

No longer on my list but FB pushed it, local Nissan dealer trying to get 75k for a fucking Z lol.
New Z is a major flop and already forgotten.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Have you considered [bland crossover] with [expensive cosmetic performance package] and [22" black wheels] instead?
Onv
Almost everyone can use the Tesla network now, anyone that adopted their charger standard - was kinda the deal. You need an adapter but you gain access to tons - I expect many sad mad Tesla bros soon.

the Mach-e is fine it would be a million times better if ford was not stupid. Mine is a standard rwd premium - you can tell they throttled it, my Leaf kicked more off the line… the leaf was also tiny heh.

if the Mach-e was about 4 inches wider and 2 or so taller with wider wheels- it would be great. The darn thing has skinny wimpy wheels- the id.4 has more manly looking wheels

dunno about the Kia, co worker has the Hyundai ionic and likes it- no idea about spontaneous combustion - work parking lot has - model S and Y, id.4. Mach-e, and the jag EV

if Rivian drops the r1t price again, I would get one in a heartbeat bye bye Mach-eieio
Isn’t it just Ford and Rivian that have access to Tesla chargers so far?

Siliconemelons

Onv

Isn’t it just Ford and Rivian that have access to Tesla chargers so far?

Those have been official and announced it - I think everyone but Chrysler has said they will adopt it.

Don’t know about lucid and fikser but they are both not doing so well apparently

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I didn't even know it was new. What's wrong with it, in a nutshell?
For starters, it’s the 370Z body with revisions. It’s not “new” like folks think. It isn’t made all that well. It doesn’t go, stop, or handle as well as it competitors and it’s not cheaper to make up for it. It was a “me too” effort that fell flat from a company that’s been struggling for decades.

Shame honestly because from the 70s to the 00s Nissan was great.

• 1Rustled

Siliconemelons

I didn't even know it was new. What's wrong with it, in a nutshell?

Nissan did a GM like the Saturn Vue and Pontiac Solstice - sport retro-ish classic 2 seater looks and style... normal car performance... and that is fine, for example GM as that was /their intention/ but Nissan just played it safe with the new Z's insides and it performs basically the sameish as the past Z...so, looks only generation upgrade basically.

I like the look of the new Z, its going backward in its style cues rather than forward like the Z it replaced - so as with almost everything Nissan, its polarizing, you love it or hate it - not much midground.

• 1Like

Sludig

Very true. They will cling to any thread of hope.

you anti-Vette? Tons of good options.
Renting a C8 next month for my dad I'll try. Goes back to that conversation earlier I think I prefer super>turbo>na.

I know a c7 could be a great value, and I don't hate them, but personal idea of good looks comes in is why I like a c8. I do like with my driving more of a Grand tourer than a completely sharp track car

Burns

Renting a C8 next month for my dad I'll try. Goes back to that conversation earlier I think I prefer super>turbo>na.

I know a c7 could be a great value, and I don't hate them, but personal idea of good looks comes in is why I like a c8. I do like with my driving more of a Grand tourer than a completely sharp track car
Base model C7/C6 (and maybe the C6 Grand Sport) ride closer to regular sports cars, not just a track car, but with the complete redesign, I'm not sure how the C8 rides.

I would assume they would still keep their user base in mind, which, for at least the last 30 years was the base model for people who want to be able to comfortably daily drive a fast sports car and Z06/ZR1 for people who are prepared to pay for the performance at the cost of not just money, but driving comfort in city traffic.

If the looks are the major draw for the higher packages, both the C6 and C7 have high quality conversion kits that can make them look like a Z06/ZR1 and as long as someone doesn't put the higher package badges on it, it's not looked down upon to do those conversions. Generally a base model + conversion kit is cheaper than a Z06.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

BMW M8?

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Base model C7/C6 (and maybe the C6 Grand Sport) ride closer to regular sports cars, not just a track car, but with the complete redesign, I'm not sure how the C8 rides.

I would assume they would still keep their user base in mind, which, for at least the last 30 years was the base model for people who want to be able to comfortably daily drive a fast sports car and Z06/ZR1 for people who are prepared to pay for the performance at the cost of not just money, but driving comfort in city traffic.

If the looks are the major draw for the higher packages, both the C6 and C7 have high quality conversion kits that can make them look like a Z06/ZR1 and as long as someone doesn't put the higher package badges on it, it's not looked down upon to do those conversions. Generally a base model + conversion kit is cheaper than a Z06.
Vettes with Magna-ride is better than a Cadillac/Mercedes for ride comfort

• 1Like

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is turning into a pet project, lol

personally, I went with one high-revving NA sports cars, one brute in the form of a heads, cam, tune, C6Z06 (both manuals) and twin turbo V8 daily for comfort and speed. Torque is definitely fun, but different flavors is nice for different moods. Next will be either a 992 Turbo S with mods (720 wheel) or a race car; gen 6 ZL1 with twin turbo kit and supporting mods making roughly 900-1100 wheel depending on familiarity over time.

If you get a chance, just try lots of things and you may click with something you didn’t realize you would.

IMG_8119.jpeg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users