What vehicle do you drive?

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Well, if yall are so keen on these Audi cars that Audi will not send over, look into importing them yourself. I cant imagine the emissions would be that hard to correct on a modern car. Who would have thought the US has tougher emissions than the EU. It may cost 10,000 extra, but you wont have to cry yourself to sleep any longer, and you will, more than likely, have the only one in your state/providence.

Maybe you could get a group buy discount from an importer while you're at it. Canada may be easier to import to, and Eomer wants a Euro car as well. Take a trip across Canada with them and claim them as a used car purchase when you bring them home, or some such.

Here is a little write up on importing.http://www.carsdirect.com/car-buying...ar-from-europe
That's all well and good until your Audi needs repairs(which it will) and the engine has a different water pump than the American model or something dumb and you have to wait for your part to come from Germany. We just worked on an Aston Martin that took five months to do a fender/bumper on because all the parts were hand made in England and took for fucking ever.

New mustang looks nothing like a mustang. I hate it.

Siliconemelons

Love teh new mustang, but the back needs to be raised just a bit... I dont like cars whos back is lower/same as the front. The press release pics I saw had the front nose look a little less than what it is currently, with the front and the same level back to me it looks like the 90's mustang- but it still is looking nice :p

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
haha, the silhouette of that Mustang looks like a Crossfire to me. That's not a good thing.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
I own one with a hooker in the passenger seat.....................actually a 2014 mazda6......black

Meatus_sl

shitlord
I rented the latest model mustang convertible while in US, what a piece of crap that was, drove like a brick. The brand new impala we rented 1st week drove like a dream though

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Love that M, Grim. The Z looked nice, too, but automatic? C'mon!

Meatus_sl

shitlord
ok ok, maybe I exaggerated a little. But it really wasn't that bad.
This model I mean, had 3 miles on it when we got it from the rental company.
btw, I see you guys getting boners over bmw's, but I haven't seen the X6 posted on here. Cant get that in the states or something? I heard Americans like big cars
tongue.png

Also, cars are fucking cheap in US. Camaro's for example are from $23,555 and up. Price in Netherlands: ?104.995,00 ($144.606) And up. And don't even get me started on gas prices!

rrr_img_52799.jpg

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
Recent Mustangs drive like shit so its believable.
Mustve never driven in one then to say this. My grandpa is a huge Mustang guy, hes had a 06 GT, traded in for 2010 GT and is going to trade that one in next year for the new model. The interior is very nice and it handles and drive so nice and smooth. I havent driven in a mustang that wasnt a overall nice ride since the mid 90s mustangs, those just felt a little to cramped. Any car can have its lemons though, and a lot relies on how the person takes care of the car.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Bro ordered some car hoists. We're storing a few friend's cars and bikes over the winter, things were getting too crowded. Things are pretty sweet, and not too bad price wise, about 3k each installed.

rrr_img_52805.jpg

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Bro ordered some car hoists. We're storing a few friend's cars and bikes over the winter, things were getting too crowded. Things are pretty sweet, and not too bad price wise, about 3k each installed.

rrr_img_52805.jpg
Those cars are wasted in Alberta, please send my way, plzkthx.

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

rrr_img_52805.jpg
Don't drive into one of the beams. Ferrari sandwich.

Plus my Car
rrr_img_52806.jpg

Yep

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Don't drive into one of the beams. Ferrari sandwich.

Plus my Car
rrr_img_52806.jpg

Yep
White van with blacked out windows huh? Do you have candy, a crossing guard uniform, and an air mattress in the back?

P.S: I bet your license plate says "je me souviens" on it, right? Please grab a Lafleur's steam dog in memory of those of us that fled the Marois regime.

Vinen

God is dead
Mustve never driven in one then to say this. My grandpa is a huge Mustang guy, hes had a 06 GT, traded in for 2010 GT and is going to trade that one in next year for the new model. The interior is very nice and it handles and drive so nice and smooth. I havent driven in a mustang that wasnt a overall nice ride since the mid 90s mustangs, those just felt a little to cramped. Any car can have its lemons though, and a lot relies on how the person takes care of the car.
Drove a 2013 New Rental. Was a piece of shit. About all Mustangs are good for is driving in a straight line.

Keep in mind, my current car is a Subaru WRX STI so I have certain expectations from a car.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
How does the hoists look from underneath? What happens when there is a coolant, oil or gasoline leak? Does the beemer guy get his car soiled over winter? Looks practical though.