fuck you

fuck

fucking goddamn it

i feel better, jimmies unrustled

thx bros

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
No problem exarc. Be sure to grab yourself some +nets on the way out.

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
Heard a parent talking about a SIX MONTH old infant as having "early signs of ADHD", due to the child's egregious behaviour of "moving too much, all the time and never stopping". Sweet mother of god who the fuck would feel better with an infant that 'moved less' or whatever. How I weep for the kid and how deeply my jimmies are rustled.

And of course when I chimed in, I have a full beard and was wearing a T-shirt with a Scarface era Al Pacino image on it, so my opinions were instantly ignorable. What could I possibly add to the conversation, that a self righteous soccer mom might value, right?

/RUSTLELLLELLEleLLLLED

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I love Christmas music more than anyone else I know, but some Christmas songs rustle my jimmies. For example, Hard Candy Christmas. I like the song because I like how Dolly sounds, but its not a fucking christmas song. It's a song about hard hard her life was, and there's a line in the chorus about getting nothing but hard candy for christmas. Fuck that. There's another one like that, Last Christmas, about some cunt who cheated on a guy the day after christmas. And I just heard another one that I didn't get all the lyrics too, but it seemed to be about a boy wanting to buy shoes for his mom who is on her death bed and he wants her to have nice shoes when she meets jesus tonight. I'm not even sure Christmas is mentioned in that one, but evne if it is, how the fuck is that a christmas song?

Serious rustlage. I used to think instrumental christmas songs bothered me, but they take a back seat to the ones that are downright horrible.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Heard a parent talking about a SIX MONTH old infant as having "early signs of ADHD", due to the child's egregious behaviour of "moving too much, all the time and never stopping". Sweet mother of god who the fuck would feel better with an infant that 'moved less' or whatever. How I weep for the kid and how deeply my jimmies are rustled.

And of course when I chimed in, I have a full beard and was wearing a T-shirt with a Scarface era Al Pacino image on it, so my opinions were instantly ignorable. What could I possibly add to the conversation, that a self righteous soccer mom might value, right?

/RUSTLELLLELLEleLLLLED
Moms or dads smoking in a car with an infant.
vXhL4dh.gif

rasstapp_sl

shitlord
I love Christmas music more than anyone else I know, but some Christmas songs rustle my jimmies. For example, Hard Candy Christmas. I like the song because I like how Dolly sounds, but its not a fucking christmas song. It's a song about hard hard her life was, and there's a line in the chorus about getting nothing but hard candy for christmas. Fuck that. There's another one like that, Last Christmas, about some cunt who cheated on a guy the day after christmas. And I just heard another one that I didn't get all the lyrics too, but it seemed to be about a boy wanting to buy shoes for his mom who is on her death bed and he wants her to have nice shoes when she meets jesus tonight. I'm not even sure Christmas is mentioned in that one, but evne if it is, how the fuck is that a christmas song?

Serious rustlage. I used to think instrumental christmas songs bothered me, but they take a back seat to the ones that are downright horrible.
I'm with you man! I work in retail and our customer-radio is of course only Christmas songs these days. Celine Dion covering Feliz Navidad? MY EARS ARE BLEEDING, THIS IS BULLSHIT!
this-is-bullshit-o.gif

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I thought "the south" of Canada was Newfoundland?
Nope. Albertans are our south.

Newfies are just a silly bunch who drink screech, go fishing and say things like "Lard tunderin' ders more slang in nfld den ders icecaps on da water bye"

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>

This reminded me of a seriously depressing Disney Xmas movie. I couldn't remember the title, but luckily it was so downright depressing, it was the first google search for Sad Christmas Movie.

One Magic Christmas Movie Review (1985) | Roger Ebert

LOL!

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Mom asks me to buy some on-sale batteries for her that she needs for a gift, fine whatever. Go out and buy batteries.

Turns out, the reason I'm buying these batteries is because she already bought some somewhere else and then saw the sale price and intends to make a third trip to take them back. Only when you do math (different size packs) the "savings" is around 25 cents minus gas. Two extra trips to the store plus standing in line at customer service to "save" 25 fucking cents.

There is cheap, and then there is being cheap beyond all fucking sense and that is my mom. She will drive miles out of the way on fumes to "save" 2 cents a gallon on gas because apparently she does not know how gas works. She has spent years of her life buying and returning shit for pennies per hour. Her house is an icebox in the winter and a sweathouse in the summer. Her car is falling apart and everything she buys breaks because it's cheap dogshit. Until a year ago she still had a floor model tv from the 1970s that she insisted had a "good picture" and upgrading from the endless parade of broken VCRs to a DVR has probably changed her life. Oh my fucking god did I get tired of programming and fixing those fucking VCRs and her ranting and raving about the tapes fucking up or looking like shit because she recorded over top of the same tape hundreds of times. Of course the WalMart Visio tv she finally bought freezes up all the time and has to be unplugged to reset it. Everything she owns is old and broken. If it weren't for Christmas gifts she'd still have cords on all her phones. If she goes out to eat (maybe once a month) she'll get a salad (or an appetizer) and water. Her most cooked meal is hamburger helper. It just goes on and on.

I'm so fucking sick of having to be so goddamn cheap.
When my mom visits my place, she will rant for 15 minutes on how wasteful I am because she found a 1/3rd full can of coke that went flat and will have to be thrown away. I have caught my dad rummaging through his neighbors trash for cans to return to the store for the deposit. Did I mention he is the president of his company's US operations and earns over $250,000 a year?

Chesire_sl

shitlord
When my mom visits my place, she will rant for 15 minutes on how wasteful I am because she found a 1/3rd full can of coke that went flat and will have to be thrown away. I have caught my dad rummaging through his neighbors trash for cans to return to the store for the deposit. Did I mention he is the president of his company's US operations and earns over $250,000 a year?
You can strip rust off metal stuff with flat coke .
The old man would strip every metal fastener off appliances that got thrown out . Not just out stuff but neighbors too .
I have very rarely ever needed to buy a screw , nut , bolt , washer or not been able too disney up something out of the junk pile though since I was wee lad.

He still works delivering for a florist , hauls all the junk greenery home and it goes in the compost pile. He hasn't had a real garden in 20 years LOL. He has enough fucking compost for his little 4 by 4 beds for about 4 centuries now.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I've heard "Last Christmas" 3 times a day for the last three weeks because that jesus-fellating insuffurable cunt is still playing her radio every goddamn day for christmas music because she's a bible thumping twat that doesn't care that the station plays the same 10 fucking songs over and over. I'd listen to my own but I can't wear headphones for hours on end, they give me a raging headache. It doesn't help that my sennheiser earburds that I got a year ago are already dead in the left ear, despite hardly ever being used. I liked them because 1) I don't have to spend minutes untangling the fucking cord 2) they don't fall out of my ear at the slightest touch (although it takes a shitload of fiddling to get the ear hook to work or they will just flop over and fall off), 3) there's a volume control on the cord, and 4) the buds don't cause my ear to get painfully sore within minutes. But they didn't last for shit, grr.