Whats rustling your jimmies?

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I was a cook in college at a place that did a ton of steaks. One night, some lady ordered a filet mignon rare, and I thought to myself.. nice, this lady knows how to order steak.

Then she sends it back for not being cooked enough. So I cook one to medium/medium rare. Still not cooked enough. Stuck it in the microwave for 5 minutes and never heard from her again. Stupid bitch.

Jobitz_sl

shitlord
yup....all those endless posts .FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
but i still think mostly are fake.that can't be real
I REALLY hope that the site is a super elaborate troll site. If it isn't, well, I think Rerolled posters need to come together to destroy the blog through constant ridicule posted under their foolish stories.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
My wife's work had their Christmas thing at a steak house.

I ordered mine rare thinking I'd get medium rare at worst. Came out rare, maybe even blue. Was delicious.

My jimjams were super fucking rustled though when her coworkers started to complain about how "undercooked" it all was. Two of them got prime rib and were all uppity because it was pink. I was like, are you fucking serious? I will admit that the cooks did undercook everything, since several people ended up with rare or blue when they ordered medium. But some of the complaints pissed me off.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
My sister eats all steak well done and slathered in ketchup.
I used to work with a guy that actually told the waiters "I want my filet butterflied and BURNED. I will send it back if its not charred black."

It was actually crunchy when he ate it. No idea why he liked that.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I used to work with a guy that actually told the waiters "I want my filet butterflied and BURNED. I will send it back if its not charred black."

he likes to eat coal
coal-eating.jpg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
My wife's work had their Christmas thing at a steak house.

I ordered mine rare thinking I'd get medium rare at worst. Came out rare, maybe even blue. Was delicious.

My jimjams were super fucking rustled though when her coworkers started to complain about how "undercooked" it all was. Two of them got prime rib and were all uppity because it was pink. I was like, are you fucking serious? I will admit that the cooks did undercook everything, since several people ended up with rare or blue when they ordered medium. But some of the complaints pissed me off.
Funny, same with my wife's company. Did yall go to Kirby's? I've been there a few times now and they consistently undercook because the cuts are so thick (only steakhouse I've seen that consistently has that problem). I like medium, but the last time I was there I ordered medium well, and they offered to butterfly it. I was like, wait, butterflying is an option, in that case butterfly that motherfucker and cook it medium, maybe you'll get it right! But that wasn't an option. Mildly rustled my jimmies.

And its weird, everytime we've complained, we pulled out the fucking menu and read what it described and everyone agreed it was 1 level rarer than it was supposed to be.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

Restaurants have to love people like that.

Chesire_sl

shitlord
Why fuck around with going to the ER . If you know your BAC is going too be .31 by 2 am , just get the charcoal slurry out of the way before drinking
TrainWreck1.gif

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
freak pet owners that make out with their dogs and talk to the fucking things like they are people, constantly. Over time I've noticed that these wackos are often younger married couples without kids, with the female being particularly obsessed. Moment kids are born, though, they put the dogs down without a second fucking thought. Guess their disposable practice child isn't needed anymore.