Whats rustling your jimmies?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Loud ass harley motorcycle riding faggots.
This used to bother me until I found out the reason they make them as loud as possible is so retarded drivers don't hit them. The biggest danger to motorcycle riders is shitty drivers. That's also why you'll see them take off very fast when a light changes. It's not because they're showing off (most of the time), it's to get away from the mass of idiots.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
We've been over this in the motorcycle thread not long ago. Taking off fast to get away from traffic is legit, that's a good way to avoid getting trapped or too close of cars. Loud pipes are a different matter. Those who get a loud pipe do so because they like the sound better than stock; safety when brought up is just an excuse and really doesn't do anything for you. Harleys are generally the worst offenders because they are pretty much the only riders who will use super obnoxious straight pipes, which you very rarely see on other brands and never on a crotch rocket. Going to quote myself:

Loud pipes save lives basic premise is that you expect other drivers to notice and make way for the bike if they can hear it.

Anyone who rode a bike in a high traffic area and who isn't brain damaged is aware the only person they can trust for their own survival is themselves. I can't count the number of times I locked eyes with another driver and he still drove as if I wasn't even there, so good luck if you think being heard will help you. Not to mention that loud pipes makes it harder for the rider to hear whats going on around his bike.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Men who are nothing but victims of slow, cruel muggings. Strip clubs are a great example of this same behavior taking place. "Bro, she totally wanted to bang me!". Sure she did, champ...sure she did. It's both hilarious and sad to watch.
You're either a fag, or have no game. I laugh at people who think strippers are un-pullable.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
This used to bother me until I found out the reason they make them as loud as possible is so retarded drivers don't hit them. The biggest danger to motorcycle riders is shitty drivers. That's also why you'll see them take off very fast when a light changes. It's not because they're showing off (most of the time), it's to get away from the mass of idiots.
Loud motorcycles piss me off personally because I once received a written warning for the exhaust on my car being too loud but also have to deal with them driving by my home so fast and so loud the house literally shakes. It's like having someone walk in uninvited and blow an air horn for 2-3 seconds half a dozen times a day. It's fucking bullshit.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
You dont know about physics, do you?

If loud pipes save lives imagine how many lives learning to drive could save.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I completely agree with Big P here, at 80mph on the highway, I can't hear your loud pipes unless you're in front of me or right next to me. However, this past weekend down off I-4 near Daytona, I saw multiple bikers cut off cars within a foot of their front bumpers. Bikers like that give decent riding ones a bad name. Lane-splitters, shoulder riders... in Florida you're not supposed to ride two abreast, you're supposed to stagger.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Here in AZ wearing a real helmet might save more lives than loud pipes but they don't do that.
I wonder how motorcycle cops feel when they write citations for no seatbelts.
Loud motorcycles piss me off personally because I once received a written warning for the exhaust on my car being too loud but also have to deal with them driving by my home so fast and so loud the house literally shakes. It's like having someone walk in uninvited and blow an air horn for 2-3 seconds half a dozen times a day. It's fucking bullshit.
Man two bit fucking monogoloids with retardedly loud exhausts on their cars/bikes is the #1 thing that kills my quality of life. You would think with the insane amount of stupid laws and regulations we have here there would be a law dealing with that shit.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
I went down to Blaine to pick up a package today. Border guard asks me "why are you wearing a tie to pick up a package?" Uh... because I want to? (I thought this in my head) Searches my car only to find another 10 ties in my trunk. That asshole guard pretty much hinted he thinks I was up to no good. Fuck him in the ass. He should pick on real criminals.

As a side note, when did wearing tie on a weekend become such an abnormal thing?

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
all the fucking signature pictures in forums posts. They are all shit and all are blocked. I don't mind text signatures but pictures, fuck that

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, loud exhausts, no matter the source, fucking piss me off. And while I may forgive your ass if you have a broken exhaust and you're on the way to the shop to get it fixed, those fuckers who purposely buy or modify their vehicles to be as loud as possible can go fuck themselves. And has been said, the "safety" argument is retarded since when driving on the motorway I don't hear them until they're just about to overtake me anyway.