Whats rustling your jimmies?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Bit by a mosquito on the bottom of my foot.

Went to 6 different grocery stores and none had duck fat, 2 of those being trader joes and whole foods.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
There actually is a password to get into my house if anyone wants the code lmkk

Also i have like 3 or 4 different pw's i use for different stuff. Me and my little brother actually share our passwords because we would use each others gaming accounts
Aha, one of 'those'. Every time a character in EQ1 did something extremely shitty and reputation ruining, it was ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS 'not me, my little brother was playing'.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Aha, one of 'those'. Every time a character in EQ1 did something extremely shitty and reputation ruining, it was ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS 'not me, my little brother was playing'.
Only thing he tends to do is start to take over the account. I stopped playing he kept running the two and would like delete some of my allts and make like hia 15th troubadour or something like that.
Also he would craft bot on them and then sleep so id have to keep trying to force kick him. Besides that though has always worked for us

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Going thru my keys to find an extra house key. No house key, just 48 keys that appear to be "house like". I don't remember having 48 things in my life that needed a key.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got divorced last year. Sold 2 of my 3 cars and consolidated (luckily, I only owed her the payoff for her car and half the house...). Tired of my daily driver and want a fun car again. The car I want is too wide to fit into my garage. Maybe a first-world issue, but I'm rustled.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Got divorced last year. Sold 2 of my 3 cars and consolidated (luckily, I only owed her the payoff for her car and half the house...). Tired of my daily driver and want a fun car again. The car I want is too wide to fit into my garage. Maybe a first-world issue, but I'm rustled.
Your garage must suck because the '17 Raptor isn't even out yet and nothing else besides a HD pickup is so wide as to need DOT marker lights.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
House across the street is being renovated. Again. The guy who owned it for two years or so was constantly doing shit to it. It sold a year ago and they immediately had to replace half the roof. Now they are doing the other half.

Hammering two hours before any human should be awake. Aren't there laws for this shit? Maybe I could park around the corner, put a mask and bathrobe on, and go wave a shotgun and a bottle of bourbon at them. I read about that all the time - the common mistake people make in this situation appears to be "standing in own yard with face uncovered cursing and brandishing firearm."

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Your garage must suck because the '17 Raptor isn't even out yet and nothing else besides a HD pickup is so wide as to need DOT marker lights.
Sold my house and got a townhome while I'm waiting to move permanently. Yes, the garage sucks. My car barely fits - side mirrors have maybe 1.5 inches on each side of clearance. Coming from a 3 car garage with a four post lift, this is a shit change.

Fadaar

That guy
My car has been getting bukkake'd by pine pollen the last month+. No point in washing the car either it ends up looking just as bad the next day.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
House across the street is being renovated. Again. The guy who owned it for two years or so was constantly doing shit to it. It sold a year ago and they immediately had to replace half the roof. Now they are doing the other half.

Hammering two hours before any human should be awake. Aren't there laws for this shit? Maybe I could park around the corner, put a mask and bathrobe on, and go wave a shotgun and a bottle of bourbon at them. I read about that all the time - the common mistake people make in this situation appears to be "standing in own yard with face uncovered cursing and brandishing firearm."
I think its like before 6 or 8 am they cant something really early.
Had something like that happen when they kept asking us to move cars, even ones across the street in front of my house. Then one time im leaving for work and their truck is blocking my driveway i told the guy to move it and all he did was help me pull out of a really narrow slip in between.
After that i never moved another car or even answered the door for them.

Oh yeah and one time i was unloading seats out of a van in front of my driveway and one of them told ne i cant park there. I told him i was just getting the seats out and then moving it and then told him ill leave it here all day if he can't manage to have me park my car in front of my driveway.

Jimmyrustlin of home builders

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
Did something to my shoulder like a month ago, and its been kinda sore and nagging me ever since. Well, today was the first day in a while that my shoulder didn't really bother me.

...because my back hurts.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Roundabouts in the US. Fucking assmunchingcockholsterfuckfaces who think they HAVE to stop before entering them, even if there is no traffic. THERE IS NO STOP SIGN YOU DUMBASS.