Whats rustling your jimmies?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Counter with an offer that's like 10% of the original. It won't get you the house but maybe it will get the point across that those conditions greatly reduce the value of the house.

Oh and for that rental agreement, make the rent high. I hope he's at least paying your mortgage for those 3 months. Keep in mind that at the end of the 3 months it's still an eviction if he decides he doesn't want to leave. I was selling a house and wound up renting it to the guy until he could get his credit up. 5 years later he finally gave up. But in all that time, he was making my damn payments so other than the headache it wasn't too bad. Oh yeah, the headache and the damage he did from his half assed renovation attempts. I can't even describe it. He tried to shingle the walls in 2 of the rooms. But it was some kind of weird shingle where one end was really thin and curled out. If he'd concentrated on one room he could have at least finished and we could have made a decision on leaving it to resell. But probably not because it was hella stupid looking.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sevens

Log Wizard
Heard a news story a few weeks back (This is in California)
Family had bought a house, after closing the sellers refused to move out...They tried to evict them but with the "no eviction laws" because of the plandemic they couldn't. As of the story they were trying to take them to court so not sure how the story turned out. I would never close on a house until the owners were gone from the property, evictions can be a real pain in the ass.

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Sitting in an airport watching TV. They have the fucking shit zoomed in instead of full screen so all the shit on the edges are clipped.

Goddamn fucking mongoloids shouldn't be allowed to touch remote controls.

• 1Like

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
Counter with an offer that's like 10% of the original. It won't get you the house but maybe it will get the point across that those conditions greatly reduce the value of the house.

Oh and for that rental agreement, make the rent high. I hope he's at least paying your mortgage for those 3 months. Keep in mind that at the end of the 3 months it's still an eviction if he decides he doesn't want to leave. I was selling a house and wound up renting it to the guy until he could get his credit up. 5 years later he finally gave up. But in all that time, he was making my damn payments so other than the headache it wasn't too bad. Oh yeah, the headache and the damage he did from his half assed renovation attempts. I can't even describe it. He tried to shingle the walls in 2 of the rooms. But it was some kind of weird shingle where one end was really thin and curled out. If he'd concentrated on one room he could have at least finished and we could have made a decision on leaving it to resell. But probably not because it was hella stupid looking.
It was years ago. His rent was my mortgage payment plus a little extra. He moved out a month early with no issues.

• 1Like

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I sold my house a couple weeks back, looking to buy one in that place I'm moving to. Apparently a lot of fucksticks around here put their house on the market just to feel things out or to extend their exposure or whatever the fuck.

First house I bid on, seller has a condition that is whether his job gets transferred to another city at the end of April. Like we could agree to close in May and dude could pull out of the deal in April because he didn't get the transfer he wants. Hey buddy, how about you sell your house when you know you're moving.

I bid on another one today. Seller wants an undefined closing date and a condition pending on them finding a new place. So I'm supposed to just sit on my hands for an undefined amount of time and they could cancel the deal any time because they decided not to move.

Oh and they disclose this shit only to actual bidders. Somehow they manage to find realtors as retarded as they are.

Ugh, reminds me when the coin was flipped, and it was a buyers market 10 years ago. The arrogance on the side in power never failed to amaze me. Had a lot of low ball offers, my favorite was 100k below asking, IF the driveway was repaved, and even then...maybe lol. Ended up renting that out for a decade and making good money on it when finally selling. My only rustle at that point was dealing with the absurdly high property tax for another decade. Shit is criminal in the NE states...

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Crispy animals I can do fuck all for. People are responsible for themselves, animals get forgotten.

Will see how many fosters I can maybe get room for, but it sounds like for the most part it was very black and white, evacuated or straight toast in the fast and very thorough fire.

• 4Rustled
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Speaking of that. I hit a dog this morning. It was dark, dog was that black and brown mottled color, and it stepped out right in front of the car before I saw it. Couldn't stop in time. I screeched like a bitch in surprise. Like I didn't know I could make that sound.

So that sucked. And now my back hurts. I think it's from tensing up when I hit the dog. I need to work on my surprise reaction.

Otto korrect on my phone is also rustling my mommies. Duck you Otto. I am just generally rustled this morning.

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider
The reasons to visit Arbys are, in order of importance
1. Gyros, the only fast food Gyros available and while not authentic street food still damn tasty
2. the new crinkle cut fries, one of the only fast food fries out there that is still properly seasoned
3. Jamocha or Creamsicle milkshakes depending on the time of year

Those warmed up lunchmeat sandwiches - the mainstay of their menu - blow, I dont understand the market for them. Then again we live in a world where the Filet O Fish stays on the McDonalds menu, year after year, despite the fact I've never met anyone who eats them or witnessed anyone ordering one
Hadn't been to McDonald's in years, went yesterday and got one. It is the best thing on the menu.

• 1WTF

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
Heard a news story a few weeks back (This is in California)
Family had bought a house, after closing the sellers refused to move out...They tried to evict them but with the "no eviction laws" because of the plandemic they couldn't. As of the story they were trying to take them to court so not sure how the story turned out. I would never close on a house until the owners were gone from the property, evictions can be a real pain in the ass.

They finally got them out 15 months later. On the plus side, the scammers just sold a property, so they should be able to sue them and get some of the costs back.

• 1Like

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
God damnit fuck apple. 10 years of pictures on an iphone and no way whatsoever to get the fucking pictures off the phone and onto a pc without using icloud. I will never use icloud and will let the pictures be lost forever. fuck apple for making me do this. never buying their garbage again.

• 1Solidarity

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
God damnit fuck apple. 10 years of pictures on an iphone and no way whatsoever to get the fucking pictures off the phone and onto a pc without using icloud. I will never use icloud and will let the pictures be lost forever. fuck apple for making me do this. never buying their garbage again.

When hooked via USB, does the phone not show up under your devices and drives? It should have an internal storage drive and the DCIM folder with folders containing your pictures you should be able to just move them from.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Too bad the people at the apple store are not as helpful as you! I am now trying to copy all the folders over, but its like 8k pictures and it just copies 1-10 random pictures at a time then gives up. trying one folder at a time now. with 120 folders, should be a while. Thanks

Last edited:
  • 1Like

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>

I started work in a new place, and was handed whatever the newest iPhone was as a work phone. I had to google what to press to shut it down. You'd think it's just hold Power for 10 seconds like every other goddamn phone, PC and device, newp.

• 1Worf

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I started work in a new place, and was handed whatever the newest iPhone was as a work phone. I had to google what to press to shut it down. You'd think it's just hold Power for 10 seconds like every other goddamn phone, PC and device, newp.
My favorite was always listening to apple fanboys try to explain why no really, it makes perfect sense that to eject a disk you throw it in the trashcan.

Apple users arent real people, they're like the lizards in V or something

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
This one tickled my pickle:
We get an email every month that includes new hires, departures and office location changes. For the last year or so, every email has 1 to 3 people that are leaving Portland and moving to a new office. No one ever relocating TO portland. Today's email has 6 people leaving Portland. no other moves.

The Rustling part? The same email has 11 new hires and 3 of them have "They" pronouns. All hired into marketing/admin....the fucking Trojan Horse department that's leading the woke charge and apparently seeking out and hiring weirdos on purpose.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Got a call this morning at 5am. Some retard is locked out his voicemail. FUCKIN VOICEMAIL. We are essentially a crisis center at that hour so you must respond.

1st it's fuckin voicemail. Dudes jumping off bridges, and bitches slicing wrists aren't leaving voicemails.

2nd I am going to say it...I am too high up in the IT food chain to reset a fuckin password. I don't even have creds to get into that box.

3rd and most important. I'M NOT ON FUCKIN CALL! I was the only retard that picked up his phone like a good little idiot.

I chewed the fuckin help desk out. I kept calling the fucker who was on call and chewed his ass out also. Now I am fuckin up since 5am on a Saturday, AND I have to work tonight on SRM's till 4am today/tomorrow.