Whats rustling your jimmies?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Truckers pass each other slower than old people fuck.
rrr_img_93501.jpg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
When I turn to google for an answer and accidentally click on a yahoo answers link.

Oh and BP, you know you're SUPPOSED to fuck slow, right? If you treat it like a race, there no winners, only losers.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Our IT guy had never heard of a mouse with buttons on the side so you can go forward and backward on a website or whatever else. "Sounds complicated" when I told him to get me one.

Getting an ad together for his replacement tomorrow.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Truckers pass each other slower than old people fuck.
Most company owned trucks have speed limiters built-in for insurance and liability issues. It's probably those drivers trying to pass at 0.5 - 1mph difference in speed driving you nuts!

joz123

Potato del Grande
New rental cars. The last 2 I got had a built in speed limiter so I couldn't go over 75. Pretty annoying when you want to get around other cars who are just barely going over 70 or so on the freeway.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
After making a long road trip.

18 wheelers.

Whats that? No one is behind this car for a half a mile going 85 in the fast lane, I better get over now so I can go 65 passing this truck doing 60. Yup, certainly can't wait 5 fucking seconds for him to pass me.
No shit, I17 out of Phoenix through the canyon towns is the worst going into the steep grades. You have 5-6% grades with two lanes so you frequently see asshole truckers going 15mph in the left lane (posted no trucks in left lane, of course) passing truckers going 10 mph in the right lane.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
New rental cars. The last 2 I got had a built in speed limiter so I couldn't go over 75. Pretty annoying when you want to get around other cars who are just barely going over 70 or so on the freeway.
Holy shit is that dangerous! I have never heard of these speed limiters and I can't help but think that would be a liability. You try passing someone doing 70, have no idea there is a limiter on the car, go to overtake and get fucked when it kicks in. I would probably go and take it back and take my business elsewhere.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I got bumped due to a mechanical problem in Salt Lake city and had to rent a car to get to Settle overnight. I could only find one car cause it was the week of Bonneville.

It was limited to 65 and the speed limit was higher. I pretty much wont rent a car again, EVER. As someone who drives where the speed limit is 85 I'd rather walke than go 65.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
No shit, I17 out of Phoenix through the canyon towns is the worst going into the steep grades. You have 5-6% grades with two lanes so you frequently see asshole truckers going 15mph in the left lane (posted no trucks in left lane, of course) passing truckers going 10 mph in the right lane.
Brakes overheating = out of control trucks. Then you may really hate them as they plow through the back of your car down that incline.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bring car in to get oil topped off (it burns oil with 20,000 miles, go figure. At least it's free). Walk around while waiting. Salesman "oh, you want to buy a new car?"

Won't leave me alone.

Actually order new car. Assholes.

Bring car in to get oil topped off (it burns oil with 20,000 miles, go figure. At least it's free). Walk around while waiting. Salesman "oh, you want to buy a new car?"

Won't leave me alone.

Actually order new car. Assholes.
The fact that I can't find Simpsons images with quotes on them.

Lisa: Watch yourself, dad. You're the highly suggestible type.
Homer: Yes. Iamthe highly suggestible type.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I feel ya Troll. I've had a car hit in a parking lot; twice. Out of pocket for that bullshit.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
do you know any specific estimate.

I don't even feel anything. I am too up there to be upset at this point.

Dookiefart

Silver Knight of the Realm
I am a diesel tech at a dealership, and the speed limits we put on trucks are almost ALWAYS to save MPG. The difference between 75mph and 65 could be as much as 1-4mpg, considering they carry around 100+ gallon tanks it really saves them some money on the highway. The drivers hate it just as much as you do, in fact I had a driver tell me that he has to shut his radio off because of his 67mph limit on the pedal and 65 limit on cruise. I changed his shit to 70mph pedal and told him to have a good day.