Whats rustling your jimmies?

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Instead of taking out trash/etc coworkers complain that "everybody just walks by it because they're too lazy to do it themselves".
And they always get offended when you point out the irony.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Instead of taking out trash/etc coworkers complain that "everybody just walks by it because they're too lazy to do it themselves".
And they always get offended when you point out the irony.
Reminds me of the Simpsons episode where the trash is so full that Bart keeps throwing his banana peel on top, it keeps falling off, so he finally just staples the peel to the side, rather than taking the trash out.

s09e22_29.jpg

Palum

what Suineg set it to
They've done studies and the only thing that actually adds to the security of a password is length.
This is a both an oversimplification and in that regard it is also wrong as written. What you mean to say is that 'in the narrow example of a standard password structure and typing some digits into an e-commerce website with standard password complexity the only thing that matters is length'.

Cardinality matters. Social engineering matters. Physical security (actual input method) matters. There's a lot more to passwords than just the length.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
So, it's not the length of the password that matters but how you use it?

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
my printer thinks it's jammed when it isn't.
Don't use printers until you need it and then they don't work, delaying progress for up to days.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Dang, more states than I thought still use this ridiculously archaic distribution method.

Alcoholic beverage control state - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Alabama ? Liquor stores are state-run or on-premises establishments with a special off-premises license
Idaho ? Maintains a monopoly over sales of beverages with greater than 16% ABV.
Mississippi ? State contracted liquor stores
Montana ? State contracted liquor stores
New Hampshire ? Beer and wine can be sold at supermarkets and convenience stores. Liquor is sold only in state-run liquor stores.
North Carolina ? Beer and wine can be sold in supermarkets and convenience stores. Other spirits must be sold in liquor stores owned by local ABC boards
Pennsylvania ? All wine and spirits are sold in Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board stores, known as 'State Stores'.
Utah ? All beverages over 3.2% ABW (4.0% ABV) are sold in state-run stores.
Virginia ? Beer and wine sold at supermarkets and convenience stores. All liquor stores are run by the state.
More than that even, Ohio isn't listed there, but its the same thing.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Airplane computer chess. Am i going dumb? I can't beat it on easy. Never played chess hardly but shit

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Having a job that you've put years into, partially fall apart via means out of your control. Then, having wife leaving the very next day after 9 years.

Freaking. The. Fuck. Out.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Arrived at work at 2:17 to do some mandatory somethings on their computer before my 3pm shift.
Computer took until 2:48 to boot and 2:55 to load. I guess I'll try tomorrow

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
More than that even, Ohio isn't listed there, but its the same thing.
Oregon isn't on there either, places can sell only beer or liquor, not both. Only one store in portland can do both(that i know of)cause of some crazy loophole. All the liquor stores seem to close entirely too early, about 7pm even on weekends. I've pretty much quit drinking hard alcohol because of it.

Last night at the bar I frequent, it was free cocktails all night cause they were training a girl to be a bartender, my jimmies got rustled cause I could only stick around for one cause I had somewhere to be and didn't want to arrive shit house.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Pay It Forward is the stupidest fucking thing I have ever seen. I enjoy breaking every chain that I come across.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
What pay it forward chains do you come across? I'm familiar with the idea and the movie, but I've never seen anything I'd consider a PIF chain. Do you just look like such a loser that people want to dothings for you?

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
What pay it forward chains do you come across? I'm familiar with the idea and the movie, but I've never seen anything I'd consider a PIF chain. Do you just look like such a loser that people want to dothings for you?
They happen fairly often around Christmas. I've had it happen at both Arbys and Bojangles. Essentially, you'll buy not just your order, but also the one behind it in the queue. When the next car pulls up, you congratulate them on their fortune and ask if they wish to do the same.
The chain can go all day; until an Araxen comes along.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
They happen fairly often around Christmas. I've had it happen at both Arbys and Bojangles. Essentially, you'll buy not just your order, but also the one behind it in the queue. When the next car pulls up, you congratulate them on their fortune and ask if they wish to do the same.
The chain can go all day; until an Araxen comes along.
So the first guy pays for two orders and then everyone else is just paying for one meal of shit they didn't order? Sounds pretty fucking retarded. No one benefits except for the guy that breaks the chain and the guy behind him doesn't really lose out on anything unless he was going to break it himself. He actually just gets to pay for what he wanted to instead of the fatass behind him that ordered 14 roast beefs.

Never happened to me but I'd break that every time.

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
Its more common at a place where most everyone's order is comparably priced, like Starbucks where everyone is paying $5 for a fucking coffee.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Jesus, that's fucked up. Essentially people are being guilted into paying for someone else's order just by being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I don't mind giving gifts, I do it all the time, but I want to do it to someone I care about, when and where I want to.

Chesire_sl

shitlord
fuck me every time i go for fast food its $30 + for 4 people , i would take the free meal and drive off the people behind me usually some assholes in an escalade can pay for their own shit