Whats rustling your jimmies?

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
My daughter is watching some trolls movie and the hip-hop and funk trolls are telling a story about how all of the pop trolls stole their music. Also, the country trolls are angry and sad.

i hate Hollywood

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
So that show must be your new "must watch". You bleeding heart liberal fag

I know it's hard for you tiny brained old people reading funny politics on their facebook feed and regurgitating it here, but around here we separate the political jabs from the productive parts of this forum, so take it to the proper part of the forum here https://www.firesofheaven.org/forums/politics-culture-and-controversy.66/

If you need help clicking things on your computer and your great grand-kids aren't around to help make that happen, send me a PM and I can point you in the right direction!

• 1Cringe
  • 1Picard
  • 1SchwarzeNeg
Reactions: 5 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
I know it's hard for you tiny brained old people reading funny politics on their facebook feed and regurgitating it here, but around here we separate the political jabs from the productive parts of this forum, so take it to the proper part of the forum here https://www.firesofheaven.org/forums/politics-culture-and-controversy.66/

If you need help clicking things on your computer and your great grand-kids aren't around to help make that happen, send me a PM and I can point you in the right direction!
You disingenuous piece of shit, That cartoon is the most politically charged piece of "entertainment" out at the current time. You post a topic that is a political hot potato then cry when someone refers to it in a political sense...You are a true lefty in you blame others for doing exactly what your sorry ass is doing.

• 1SchwarzeNeg
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
You disingenuous piece of shit, That cartoon is the most politically charged piece of "entertainment" out at the current time. You post a topic that is a political hot potato then cry when someone refers to it in a political sense...You are a true lefty in you blame others for doing exactly what your sorry ass is doing.

You can't possibly be that stupid. Did you even see the video I linked, or were just posting quick to OWN THE LIBS? I was basically making Bandwagon's point for him, but for a different shitty show. Wow.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sevens

Log Wizard
You can't possibly be that stupid. Did you even see the video I linked, or were just posting quick to OWN THE LIBS? I was basically making Bandwagon's point for him, but for a different shitty show. Wow.
Don't ever underestimate how stupid I can be.

4885527-Will-Rogers-Quote-When-ignorance-gets-started-it-knows-no-bounds.jpg

• 2Worf

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Mice with only two thumb buttons. Naga Hex IMO has the perfect # and space of buttons due to the circular pattern that is easy to hit with the thumb. KB had has forward/left/right/back/jump/sprint covered. Let me use the damn mouse for melee, grenade, ability 1, ability 2, special etc..

Additional edit: People that still use WASD vs the more superior ESDF

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Unplanned 2 week unpaid vacation because my 3 year refresher training expired in November after I transfered here in the summer. They had me as expiring in 24, and suddenly went oops and realized it was 22. Kicker is last week they did a refresher here, so now my options were stay in a hotel this weekend to go to OKC 3 hours away and miss my friend coming from out of state and pray wife can handle all the animals, or an hour away in a couple weekends from now.

• 1Like

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Started with a new company and in the interview the owner said he really wanted to a form a sort of chill operation, just a couple of dudes in trucks riding around and doing jobs.

Okay sign me up.

Go in for my first day and catch a few calls and he is selling people on stuff they don't need and using scare tactics. Later tells me that is how the game is played and he wants to build up a huge company.

• 1Rustled

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Mice with only two thumb buttons. Naga Hex IMO has the perfect # and space of buttons due to the circular pattern that is easy to hit with the thumb. KB had has forward/left/right/back/jump/sprint covered. Let me use the damn mouse for melee, grenade, ability 1, ability 2, special etc..

Additional edit: People that still use WASD vs the more superior ESDF
My Razer only has 2 thumb buttons, I used to own a Naga with the number pad on it though not the circle. My work mouse doesn't have any thumb buttons and it feels wrong

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
My HVAC blower motor went out. It's under parts warranty but the local HVAC companies want $800 for the labor. I looked it up and it's something I could do myself in an hour. I called back to make sure they weren't charging me for parts and was told that's labor only and was a standard rate. Quick search online shows the typical labor cost is $200-$500....

Now I have to go see if I can find a replacement motor for less than their overpriced labor.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My HVAC blower motor went out. It's under parts warranty but the local HVAC companies want $800 for the labor. I looked it up and it's something I could do myself in an hour. I called back to make sure they weren't charging me for parts and was told that's labor only and was a standard rate. Quick search online shows the typical labor cost is $200-$500....

Now I have to go see if I can find a replacement motor for less than their overpriced labor.

Good for you.

I am an apprentice plumber and the amount of shady characters in the trades is absolutely unreal.

And some of them don't even see themselves as shady they just think it is normal to up-charge people.

"They just want us to make their problems go away. That's what they're paying us for."

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>

Believe it or not you can do pretty well with furnace parts on ebay. I've replaced the motherboard on mine through ebay. Cost me $35 plus shipping, a new one was $400.

• 3Like

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I started working out in July last year and my legs are starting to get big enough to the point that my family jewels no longer have a nice comfortable resting place so now I think i'm going to have to switch from boxers to tightey whiteys... kind of rustled but also kind of proud of the progress?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
I started working out in July last year and my legs are starting to get big enough to the point that my family jewels no longer have a nice comfortable resting place so now I think i'm going to have to switch from boxers to tightey whiteys... kind of rustled but also kind of proud of the progress?
BB.com has some good tips on tucking.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>

I thought you were dead?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

Dealt with that exact issue last summer. Can find a new replacement for $300-400 easily, less for used. I paid $160 for a used replacement for mine off offerup.

They get away with charging that rate because people have no idea how the hell their hvac system works and are usually panicking wanting it solved asap. Blower motor is a pretty simple replacement, might be a little annoying depending on how easy it is to access. Also if your motor is stuck on the fan just get some sand paper and sand down the mount, probably rusted up.