Whats rustling your jimmies?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The "RIP in peace" thing I always thought was a meme but who knows at this point.

You're not wrong, but when people say it in real life at real funerals, you gotta wonder. That's not exactly the right time to be joking around.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
3 big rat snakes in the coop today, got a few eggs. In the span of about 4 hours I had one of my sweet turkey babies go missing and a hen chick. Pretty decent size at least the turkey so have a hard tone imagining something flying off with them, not a lot of feathers that I could see at dusk. angry the turkeys were so sweet and hand tame

just a bullshit fighting nature kind of day, oh and blister beetles are back so waiting for goats or donkey to eat one and die. bonus this year we have a small garden for them to eat.

• 1Solidarity

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I recommend you use Brave. I can't remember the last time I saw a pop-up or ad or YouTube ad. They don't exist with Brave.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Allergist asked me to fill some stool samples for a series of ongoing tests they're performing.

No big deal right? I remember them including rather accommodating containers for you to drop the kids off at the pool with. 20 years ago.

They gave me 5 fucking tiny vials with literal sporks inside them. Maybe 4-5 inches in total length, 1 inch wide. I'm supposed to shit in....? (they didn't provide me with anything past these vials) and then, without having my sequoias come into contact with either water or urine, spork a sample into each of them five times over?

I've literally started just shitting in gallon-sized ziplok bags like I'm poopsocking P99 spawns.

• 10Worf
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 10 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Neighbors are shitheads and turn their car alarm on every morning at like 7am when leaving for work. HOA is useless.

Last edited:

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Almost tboned some 75 iq mutoid who thought it was a good idea to make an illegal left in front of me.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
3 big rat snakes in the coop today, got a few eggs. In the span of about 4 hours I had one of my sweet turkey babies go missing and a hen chick. Pretty decent size at least the turkey so have a hard tone imagining something flying off with them, not a lot of feathers that I could see at dusk. angry the turkeys were so sweet and hand tame

just a bullshit fighting nature kind of day, oh and blister beetles are back so waiting for goats or donkey to eat one and die. bonus this year we have a small garden for them to eat.

Friend of mine who had chickens taught me a trick. Put a bunch of golf balls in the coup. Snakes will think they're eggs and eat them, but the golf ball won't collapse and they'll get stuck in the fence trying to leave. He'd go around a couple times a day and chop their heads off until the problem stopped.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1WTF
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
You know what really ruffles my feathers, Verizon aggressively forcing tower handoffs between working LTE towers to other LTE towers that are branded 5G because "muh 5G coverage" lie. Constant dropped calls. Bitch I can see the towers and the signal info on my app. Dumb ass support is useless.

• 1Faggotry

Palum

what Suineg set it to
If you have pickles and they're not dill, label that shit. Fucking gross half sours.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Sludig

Almost tboned some 75 iq mutoid who thought it was a good idea to make an illegal left in front of me.
I've really been debating more cased of whether I might get away with taking people's mirrors out since a decent amount of tone out here we the only ones around.

Colorado had what I'd call kinda rude sloppy drivers, 5 under in slow lane kind of stuff.

But out here they are suicidal dumb. Seen so many accidents people pulling into 70mph country highway from the left side roads. Hell these dumb fuckers act like ice storms so bad but no wonder given I see plenty of wrecks every time it merely rains.

Twice I've had a specific ac company truck pull out from gas station on left across the highway into my lane rather than using center turn labs to get to speed twice,l. Bad enough to where i have to significantly brake out jump to outside lane. 3rd time, I'm doing every thing I can to blast the company/ driver until fired.

Sludig

Friend of mine who had chickens taught me a trick. Put a bunch of golf balls in the coup. Snakes will think they're eggs and eat them, but the golf ball won't collapse and they'll get stuck in the fence trying to leave. He'd go around a couple times a day and chop their heads off until the problem stopped.
They'll die on their own too can't pass them. One of those 3 had golfballs I had laid out there in him, so after the shotgun my maul cut in half then pushed out both my balls to reuse.

Caught the 2 coons last night though.

• 1Solidarity

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>

If you don't already have one, get a dash cam! Mine has one built in, but I have a normal one just in case too. They're cheap now, and most of them you just plug in and forget about it until you need it.

Around here we have way too many people that are both dumbass drivers and have those 'temporary' paper plates you print from the internet. 11 times out of 10, that means they are fake, and the driver is probably an illegal with no license or insurance, yet they still drive super aggressively.

Here's me dodging the same mongoloid not once, but twice, complete with paper plates:

• 1Rustled
  • 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
If you don't already have one, get a dash cam! Mine has one built in, but I have a normal one just in case too. They're cheap now, and most of them you just plug in and forget about it until you need it.

Around here we have way too many people that are both dumbass drivers and have those 'temporary' paper plates you print from the internet. 11 times out of 10, that means they are fake, and the driver is probably an illegal with no license or insurance, yet they still drive super aggressively.
Yeah ive always thought theyre great insurance policies, Ill probably pick one up. Currently drive a almost 20 year old truck so hasnt been a priority.
Here's me dodging the same mongoloid not once, but twice, complete with paper plates:

tenor.gif

I saw you post that on r/idiotsincars

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

You tink dat's bad, a while back I was driving through a financial district mid-day with almost no one else on the street I was on in front of me or behind me, rare for that time of day. Going along at a fairly speedy clip as a result, when a parked car on the right side of the road suddenly roars out of their spot to do a u-turn, so went RIGHT in front of me across the lanes to get to the other side and go the other way. Had to slam on the brakes and everything in the car flew forward, just to not t-bone directly into this dumb-fuck woman.

There was nothing behind me, and waiting two seconds longer would have given her a totally clear u-turn.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Made a mis-call recently and got an insurance company from Oklahoma or something. By the time I realized my mistake they'd picked up and were asking me what kind of policy I was looking for. Told them it was a mis-call and I was trying to reach these other people, ended call. Immediately get a text that's like "call us now to finish setting up your insurance" and I didn't think much of it. The next morning I woke up to multiple missed calls and multiple texts from this insurance company, telling me to call to continue signing up, or go on such and such website. Blocked the texts and called them to ask them to stop calling over and over. They did, so that's good.

Insane.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
70% of the time there is a 100% chance your flight will be delayed. I fucking hate airlines. They should stop posting a departure time and instead do what the delivery guy does and just put up a 4-hour window. "Your flight will depart between 6pm and 10pm"

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
I was sitting at a stop sign waiting and WHAM rear-ended.
Still a brand new car (purchased in April).
At least the guy who did it was a gentleman and apologized and immediately got on the phone to his insurance company. He recorded a statement admitting he was at fault.

Still sucks. Probably $3K in damage.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Rustled