Whats rustling your jimmies?

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
I was going to take my kid kayaking today, but it's fucking pouring rain all day. I thought maybe I'd take her to a movie instead. This is the only kids movie playing
View attachment 527586
First of all, holy shit, it's been 25 years since that release? That's rustling how old it makes me feel. Second of all, the fact they went through any effort to rerelease that turd is extra rustling. If she's never seen it, you should get her as hyped up as everyone was when it came out just so a whole new generation can be let down.

Patton Oswalt, when not having anything to do with politics can be pretty funny:

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Neighbors throw huge outdoor parties
Never clean up
Trash everywhere. If there's trash in a yard, even 20 houses down, it nearly guaranteed originated from them
They have two small dogs always outside
Bark all day and night
Can smell their piss on hot days
Cannot open windows due to their smell

Recently got into landscaping. Came home from work to a bright flyer on my porch handrails. From the city. I have seven days. My yard is a nuisance....

• 1Rustled
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Neighbors throw huge outdoor parties
Never clean up
Trash everywhere. If there's trash in a yard, even 20 houses down, it nearly guaranteed originated from them
They have two small dogs always outside
Bark all day and night
Can smell their piss on hot days
Cannot open windows due to their smell

Recently got into landscaping. Came home from work to a bright flyer on my porch handrails. From the city. I have seven days. My yard is a nuisance....
Stand firm

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh I felt it
Brain swung full Libertarian
I ideated shotgun

I did cut the strip between sidewalk and road because that technically is theirs ( childhood memory includes flowers of nice lady getting ripped out of that position )

But whenever I looked at my own yard, I huffed a solid Randy Marsh. But I'll comply. Not worth the fight; pulled up my things that would get hit by mower. And tomorrow I'll buy a mower then mow down my dreams

Goatface

2 orders from amazon today, 1st was one item in small box, other was 3 items in 2 packages. ups dropped off 2 packages and drove up the road. got notification 1st order delivered, left at front door. 2nd order was still open. watched ups guy drive back down the road and 5 mins later, 2nd order showed delivered.
walked down the road to the house that has the same address but South instead of North and didn't see it.

• 2Rustled

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
2 orders from amazon today, 1st was one item in small box, other was 3 items in 2 packages. ups dropped off 2 packages and drove up the road. got notification 1st order delivered, left at front door. 2nd order was still open. watched ups guy drive back down the road and 5 mins later, 2nd order showed delivered.
walked down the road to the house that has the same address but South instead of North and didn't see it.

It's probably on the side of the road. He just didn't want to drive back. Wasn't me, boss, some kids must have snatched it and ditched it.

My favorite delivery was a motherboard when I lived on a third floor apartment. Saw the truck pull in, so was heading to the door. Hear a thunk on the door, open it 3 seconds later and the guy is aleady back to his trunk. He just chucked it from the ground, hit the door and took off. Pretty impressed with his aim, must have been a paper boy. It didn't break, but Newegg (back when they were good) gave me some credit anyhow.

• 1Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Arrive at car dealer that I've been loyal to for ten years. They ignore me. Eventually I approach them. They flat out tell me they didn't think I was a serious buyer.

Walked across street and purchased from their competitor . Never in my life

• 2Solidarity

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Sister and brother in law move in with my mom to help take care of her...

Then I find out neither has an income. They're in their late 40's early 50's. But because they "have to have nice things" they ping a rent to own place to bring out a new stove and have the gas stove which has been running (just fine) in that house since the 80's tossed to the "metal guy" (which is apparently how my Brother in law gets his money for smokes while he pursues his long term financial plan of getting a "Sweet settlement over my hernia mesh and that I'm basically disabled" and my sister tries to get re-certified as disabled because she hurt her back at work 20 years ago and get back on long term disability coverage)

Go over there today to see my mom for early Mothers day. See a notice on their front door... the Rent to Own place is coming by Monday to repo their stove. I have repeatedly said I refuse to become the financial backstop for a THIRD generation of my family (helped out with my grandmother who raised me, and have helped out my mom as she planned for absolutely no "retirement" and lives of a fixed SSI income), I'm NOT going to become a financial backstop for my sister, she had three kids. That's their job.

But do I let my mom go without a stove in her house?

• 4Rustled
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to

Then I find out neither has an income. They're in their late 40's early 50's. But because they "have to have nice things" they ping a rent to own place to bring out a new stove and have the gas stove which has been running (just fine) in that house since the 80's tossed to the "metal guy" (which is apparently how my Brother in law gets his money for smokes while he pursues his long term financial plan of getting a "Sweet settlement over my hernia mesh and that I'm basically disabled" and my sister tries to get re-certified as disabled because she hurt her back at work 20 years ago and get back on long term disability coverage)

Go over there today to see my mom for early Mothers day. See a notice on their front door... the Rent to Own place is coming by Monday to repo their stove. I have repeatedly said I refuse to become the financial backstop for a THIRD generation of my family (helped out with my grandmother who raised me, and have helped out my mom as she planned for absolutely no "retirement" and lives of a fixed SSI income), I'm NOT going to become a financial backstop for my sister, she had three kids. That's their job.

What's going to stop these people from continuing to rely on your intervention if you replace it?

• 1Like

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Yes, because otherwise it will never change. have to treat them like addicts.
At best, a nice ancient used shit stove for like $100 off facebook.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider

Yes. Cut them all off and don't look back

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
planned for absolutely no "retirement" and lives of a fixed SSI income), I'm NOT going to become a financial backstop

This is how it is now for a larger and larger percent of the population, it's kinda depressing. Post after post on reddit or wherever 'My mom is 80, and has -25,000 saved for retirement, what do?!?!'

They made their choice by living the easy life while the rest of us worked hard in our prime to have a nice relaxing retirement. Let them reap what they sow.

oblig:

371393.jpg

• 3Like

Mandriana

Yes, because otherwise it will never change. have to treat them like addicts.
At best, a nice ancient used shit stove for like $100 off facebook.
Get her a single burner induction plate as a compromise. No new stoves.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
*Sigh* This just happened today. Also this isn't the first time. THIS time, the kid fucked around and found out. I had to calm down a bit before writing this.

Pulled up behind a car at the gas station and start pumping my gas and get back in my car. The guy in front of me is done pumping gas and pulls off. It looks like I'm an idiot and didn't pull up to the furthest tank. Some little rice burning Honda CRX pulls up behind me and starts mashing his horn. I ignore him. There is plenty of room to pull up to the pump ahead of me. He does so. Some five foot five Spanish dude gets out his car and what does he do? Spits on my car, and walks up to my window.

I honest to goodness did my best to remain calm. It's just a car.

Now, I know look like some old ass man behind my steering wheel, especially when I look down my readers at you. I roll my window down and tell him these exact words...

"My man, I will let this slide. Please get away from my car."

He spits on me.

Now, I can honestly say I am still ridiculously strong. (Still benching over 405 lbs at age 52). I open the door so hard and fast it knocks him into the trash can between pumps. He knocks it over, and falls loses his balance. I'm now out the car, and hulking over him. I grab him by his pants and throw him like 10 feet to the front of his car.

His GIRL gets out the car yelling at me in fuckin some googly Faulty Armor language, and gets right in my face. (well my chest). I tell her to back up and check her man. SHE tries to push me. I grab this dumb bitch by the neck, and was about to toss her, until this woman on the opposite pump says to me, not to waste my time. It's not worth it...etc etc.

I let her go. SHE starts dialing 911. The same woman that stops me, tells her she saw everything, and her and her boyfriend will go to jail if they show up.

All this time the boyfriend is trying to get up off the ground. NO idea why he was still on the ground. I didn't hit him anywhere that would disorient him like that.

Both these clowns got in their car, and speed off. I'm done with my gas. Wave to the lady. Drive off, go home.

Police show up at my door an hour later. I give my mother my ATM card, and proceed to open the door. I'm not looking happy I guess because the cops say to me "Bad day huh?"

Twister. They ask me do I want to file charges. Apparently the gas station called the police, and they got everyone's plates off the cameras. I tell em yep. They say the kid is local, and they will take care of it. That's it.

My blood pressure is thru the roof. I feel like my head is about to explode.

Hey! Court summons came in the mail! Have a date in August at the local courthouse with this dude.

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users