Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Kind of a bummer but Stern turning into such a backstabbing cocksucker the past decade has tainted any feelings I might have had for all the peripheral people surrounding the show.
I totally stopped listening to new shows a few years ago. I went back to my trove of commercial free rips. Currently in 2002, Arties first full year and them still on the radio so having to dance around the 'line'. Much much much funnier.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I totally stopped listening to new shows a few years ago. I went back to my trove of commercial free rips. Currently in 2002, Arties first full year and them still on the radio so having to dance around the 'line'. Much much much funnier.
He will never surpass lesbian love connection back in the day.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Turbo cancer?
Or it just started showing symptoms at the very end too late to do anything. Same thing just happened to one of my uncles a couple weeks ago. Those siblings all got together, saw he was doing really poorly and talked him into going to the Dr. Late stage brain cancer. They tried surgery. He didn't make it.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Turbo cancer?
When my uncle passed in 2002 he developed a cough in mid January and came by and asked if I had any antibiotics.
Mid Feb was in home hospice care with a morphine box.
Died end of that month. 6 weeks from fine to dead and 3 of that was curled into a ball in pain. Had cancer in everything.
He blamed it on 2 tours in vietnam.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

Matthew Perry had enough ketamine in his system that he could have been rendered incapacitated or unconscious, causing him to drown ... based on autopsy findings.

According to the L.A. County Medical Examiner, Perry's ketamine levels were 3,540 ng/ml. When surgery patients are given anesthesia, ketamine levels are in the 1,000 - 6,000 range, so Perry was in the higher range.

In other words, the amount of ketamine in his system was equivalent to the anesthesia some patients get before surgery. Perry could have just become disoriented enough that he drowned.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Mustaine was fired from Metallica for basically the same thing, he was a drunken dickhead.
Jason Isbell was fired from the Drive By Truckers for that as well. Even in a wild, hard drinking band, some dudes manage to take it to another level.

Oldbased

> Than U
"fired in February 1974, accused of being drunk on stage"
And that's a firing offense for a rock band?
It was then. Doesn't matter now since no one actually sings on stage anymore which makes the whole "blame it on the rain" thing funny, but back then? ya.
Saw a awesome documentary on the surviving member of Milli Vinilli recently. Dude got a white wife over in the EU and still entertaining. Good guy.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
"fired in February 1974, accused of being drunk on stage"
And that's a firing offense for a rock band?

you can be as drunk and high as you want on stage as long as you are able to perform don't fuck up the gig, especially early in the career.