Who is funnier?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Kinda easy, Byr is mostly in the gaming threads and hodj posts in mostly like 4 threads but has a million posts in each.
I'm mostly self policing in this regards.

I just noticed the original post by Picasso dictates winner/loser avatar changes.

While I never agreed to this, nor did I ever in any way imply I was funnier than a_skeleton_03, nor do I attempt to be funny very often, or claim to be a brilliant comedian, I am willing to go along with this arrangement for 1 week from the end of the poll, regardless the outcome.

Because I'm just nice like that.

Will need suggestions for an appropriate George Lopez avatar, since clearly, I'm prolly gonna lose this poll, and I don't see any appropriately humiliating on google image search.

added:

Mebbe this one? Seems obnoxious enough

rrr_img_109566.jpg

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Thought Lopez was the joke stealer, turns out its Mencia.

Now I'm not just not funny, I'm also a racist for thinking all Mexicans look the same!

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
That guy is actually kinda funny though isn't he?

Think he's been a guest on Adam Carolla or something before, I thought he was kinda funny. Usually drunk, right?

Or is this another case of my latent racism coming out?

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Thought Lopez was the joke stealer, turns out its Mencia.

Now I'm not just not funny, I'm also a racist for thinking all Mexicans look the same!
It's ok, don't feel bad, it's not racist if it's true.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Well, if Big P comes back and tells us which he prefers, Mencia or Lopez, upon conclusion of this poll, if I lose, then I shall wear said avatar for 1 week.

Fair deal everyone?

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I don't like this poll, it feels like my parents are divorcing and the judge is making me choose which one to stay with.

Again.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Is it too late to suggest Mel with a fake orange spray tan?