Who wants some chicken wings

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
What is so special about this? They do this every week. Or at least they do in Sacramento. A guy I work with goes there quite often with his family and it almost always coincides with "all you can eat wings" day.

I never really liked their food, but I've watched him eat 50 in one sitting. He's about my age (40s) but is really active and in good shape. And he gets them naked (no sauce) with sauce on the side, so maybe that makes it easier to eat more. I can't even really eat 10, although part of that is probably taste.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I max out at around 30 (naked, hot, or BBQ doesnt seem to matter)

Would sooner cut off my feet than eat at hooters.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
hooters wings suck......However
rrr_img_72291.jpg
rrr_img_72292.jpg
rrr_img_72293.jpg
rrr_img_72294.jpg
rrr_img_72295.jpg
rrr_img_72296.jpg

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I'd rather go to a real restaurant then the strip club after.

spronk

FPS noob
i never eat chicken wings outside, they are so super easy to make at home. grab a bunch of cool spices from various ethnic stores, i buy big bottles of that stuff. buy some chicken wings or drumsticks (meatier, no goddamn wing tips). pour some spices into a ziplock bag, put in 6-15 chicken parts, zip it up, shake like a motherfucker. keep in fridge for 4-18 hours. heat a small convection oven @ 375, bake on a drip pan for 20-30 minutes, flip once. broil at 500 for 5 minutes at the end. while cooking optionally you can melt some butter, garlic, honey, soy sauce, and sriracha/etc in a small saucepan and let it simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring. coat your finished wings in this sauce or just toss with some franks hot sauce and enjoy with or without ranch, blue cheese dressing, mustard, etc.

there are a billion recipes and its one of the simplest things to cook, takes like 10 minutes of effort and 30 minutes of cooking and you get the spice/sweet/crisp exactly the way you want.

cajunchixwm2.jpg

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Holy hell there's a Buffalo Wild Wings near me..gonna have to check it out.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I get so sick of chicken wings after ~20.. not even remotely full just flat out tired/grossed out.
Props to those who can do more

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I feel like a goddamn man when I eat wings.

sauce and flesh dripping off my fingers. Some in by beard. A pitcher of beer in reach. oooooh child.