why aren't the laws protecting me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
I'm pretty sure I'm a victim of Hostel voyeurism. I think someone that was in the room I'm staying in where I have an expectation of privacy was taking unsolicited voyeuristic pictures of me while I was asleep. How can I find out where the pictures are? I can't go to the police about this and have them investigate because they think I'm a terrorist. I want all unsolicited information about me taken down from the internet, I consider it my intellectual property. Isn't doing something like this worth like up to five years of jail time? I want to be compensated for my suffering.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Paging Dr Mario, patient has escaped. Dr Mario to the front lawn.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
The first thread was mildly amusing for a page or two. This is just recycled shit.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Rerolled law allows voyeuristic pictures within the rickshaw, where the OP belongs.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
these are things that youre already trying to contend is morally wrong. so that means you dont really care in the first place. which means that nothing youre doing is considered justice.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I'm pretty sure I'm a victim of Hostel voyeurism. I think someone that was in the room I'm staying in where I have an expectation of privacy was taking unsolicited voyeuristic pictures of me while I was asleep. How can I find out where the pictures are? I can't go to the police about this and have them investigate because they think I'm a terrorist. I want all unsolicited information about me taken down from the internet, I consider it my intellectual property. Isn't doing something like this worth like up to five years of jail time? I want to be compensated for my suffering.
Its a regretable situation, however fret not, the photos are stored in the middle of your penis. I know i know how can that be? but trust me the are in there and you dont even want to start on the vast conspiracy that got them there.

Bottom line if you want to get access to those photos you are going to need to cut deep and cut true. Best luck.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They weren't too hard for me to find because they are all over /r/hotelvoyeurism on reddit.

Status
Not open for further replies.