Wildstar Launch Thread - Server: Stormtalon | Faction: Dominion

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I got an invite and I won't be able to check if I got any spare keys until I get home. Depending on how many I get the first 1 or 2 people to reply here get's em.

Only rules are you have to hold my sack while we adventure together and you can't be Bondurant.
Will hold sack for a key, friend!

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
alas no luck here and im to late on the postings. if anyone else got friend invites, im still looking for a sack to hold.

Troll_sl

shitlord
I will write masterful limmericks about a kind donator's overpowering masculinity (or femininity) for a beta key.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I wanna play Medic so fucking bad, ahhhhhhhh. I just wanna play the game in general but I'm all about the heals.
I'm curious about that Classes video because they mentioned "made with the game" which could just mean they took the characters and props into an external program, but I recall them saying they wanted this game to be machinima friendly as well at some point. I'm wondering they're releasing a Source Filmmaker type tool that allows you to set up movies like that, because that would be fucking rad.

Also, still no invite
frown.png
but I did recently buy Skyrim so I can pretend I'm having fun playing that as I refresh my inbox every 20 minutes.

Xevy

Log Wizard
It's got a lot of potential, but it still feels like it's missing something.

Then again I haven't done high lvl group stuff which is where I think gameplay will shine.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
STILL no fucking password reset email, decided to just create a new account and try again and now with my NEW account that I just created first login attempt says I've tried to many times to login...

Get it together NCSOFT.