Winter 2016 Anime Thread

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think the studio behind Erased are already high-fiving each other and breaking out the #1 of the season champagne.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It was another good Erased episode, but the end wasn't nearly as suspenseful as last week's "holy shit!" moment.

I haven't read any manga spoilers, but I want to take a guess at who I think the murderer is. I'll put my guess behind a spoiler wall, just in case other people don't want to see my thought process.

I'm leaning very heavily towards the murderer being the teacher. It doesn't really make a lot of sense, because he APPEARS to be someone that's at least trying to help out, but here is my thought process behind it.
1.) We know the killer is a younger adult male.
2.) Ok, that's about all we know about him.

For a show like this to be really hard hitting, the killers identity HAS to be a big moment. With that in mind, they aren't going to drop a brand new character on us as the murder, because that's a who gives a shit type of situation. At this point in the show, we've only seen a few younger adult males. The short list is the guy that plays with airplanes, the teacher and the boyfriend of shitty mom and the guy that owns the takeout restaurant.

The biggest "wow" type of moment would be at the hands of a character we are deeply familiar with, and that leaves pretty much only the teacher. Furthering my logic is this: While it does appear he's always interested in the greater good, he's oddly perceptive to thinks that happen. I think this is because he's looking at it simiar to how he is always one step ahead of the police.
Anyway, I'm a bit tired now, so I think this message rambled a bit, but that's who I think it is as well as my reasoning behind that guess.

Fadaar

That guy
It was another good Erased episode, but the end wasn't nearly as suspenseful as last week's "holy shit!" moment.

I haven't read any manga spoilers, but I want to take a guess at who I think the murderer is. I'll put my guess behind a spoiler wall, just in case other people don't want to see my thought process.

I'm leaning very heavily towards the murderer being the teacher. It doesn't really make a lot of sense, because he APPEARS to be someone that's at least trying to help out, but here is my thought process behind it.
1.) We know the killer is a younger adult male.
2.) Ok, that's about all we know about him.

For a show like this to be really hard hitting, the killers identity HAS to be a big moment. With that in mind, they aren't going to drop a brand new character on us as the murder, because that's a who gives a shit type of situation. At this point in the show, we've only seen a few younger adult males. The short list is the guy that plays with airplanes, the teacher and the boyfriend of shitty mom and the guy that owns the takeout restaurant.

The biggest "wow" type of moment would be at the hands of a character we are deeply familiar with, and that leaves pretty much only the teacher. Furthering my logic is this: While it does appear he's always interested in the greater good, he's oddly perceptive to thinks that happen. I think this is because he's looking at it simiar to how he is always one step ahead of the police.
Anyway, I'm a bit tired now, so I think this message rambled a bit, but that's who I think it is as well as my reasoning behind that guess.
Pretty much my thought process as well regarding the spoiler. Would be really fucked up if

The mom and the teacher are in on it together, and he killed her to keep her quiet/tie up loose ends. Completely improbable and stupid but would be a bit of a stunner.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Pretty much my thought process as well regarding the spoiler. Would be really fucked up if

The mom and the teacher are in on it together, and he killed her to keep her quiet/tie up loose ends. Completely improbable and stupid but would be a bit of a stunner.
Christ that would be...sickening.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Erased theory.
Since our hero has rewind powers, maybe the killer has some kind of powers as well. Teacher past killer + a student with powers sidekick?

Malakriss

Dimension W's first episode is on Cartoon Network tonight. Fairly fast turnaround.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I haven't watched Hai to Gensou no Grimgar yet. I started it up today. I'm currently on episode 6. I like the show a lot, even if it is a slower pace. Watching it is very similar to playing Final Fantasy. I keep waiting for the characters to get stronger. And it sucks that their priest died.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I wanted the new main guy and the red head chick to hook up, just because. Actually, it still could happen. The asshole dark knight gets Mary just to have a personality clash. And the warrior gets the mage. Perfect combo for everyone. It was amusing when the main guy stood up after Hunter was hugging him as they cried, and he had wood. You didn't see it, but the way both girls reacted made it apparent.

What's worse is... Why the fuck do I even care if animated characters hook up with one another? I think it's just the overall soft music of this anime that makes me think it's more of a drama than anything else, and typically drama = sex.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Still laughing like hell at Konosuba. "I made the wrong choice"

Erased continues to stab all the right feels.

Malakriss

This week's Grimgar is what we all imagine an MMO dungeon group to be, yet reality never lives up to the show.